Chapter -1

Ever since the day my parents left me , my life was like hell. My step-parents adopted me  when i was 8 years old . But why ? Just to make me do all the work by myself ? All the house chores? I clearly remember the day when that incident happened.

( Flashback )
'Eeomma , Appa ,don't go, come back please. I am scared. What do i do?' A little girl was crying silently shaking her mother. It was me .
( Flashback ends )

That day i lost my parents . It was a car accident. Everyone told me that i should be grateful that i am alive now . But do they know my situation ?Why should i live ? Does anyone needs me ? Am I so important  to anyone ? Huh?

That day a truck clashed with our car . I was only of 5 years sitting in the car with my mother , while my father was driving . As soon as the truck clashed with our car my mother hugged me for the last time and my father looked at me with teary eyes . I was confused but little did i knew that i lost everything.  I don't know why i didn't died that day.

There was not a single soul  present there .The truck driver and my parents died , only i was there crying loudly . After that i got unconscious and when i woke up i was in a hospital with a woman beside me . She was the founder of a orphan house . I lived in that orphan house after that . Then one day my step parents came and adopted me . My step sister loved me very much but my step parents always made me do all the house chores. My sister protested but nothing happened. They soon started to keep her away from me .

This has been my life until now .....