Chapter - 2

Hyun's pov :-
The first time I saw you ... maybe I fell in love with you then only . The more i see you the more i get interested in you 🤍 . Should i tell you ? But .... What should i tell you ? I am not sure about it yet .

When i first saw you , you were in that blue dress looking so beautiful.... So charming .

You always went to that library and i followed you. But was never able to talk to you. I desperately want to know about you . But i don't know why? Do i really like you? Or is it love ?

See .... You again came today and i am looking at you like there is no tomorrow.
( Pov ends )

Author's pov :-

' Hey Hyun ... Hyun .... Gosh what should i do with you. Stop looking at her like that and just go and tell her ' Juwol said to Hyun as he was looking at the girl while smiling . ' Hyun ! '
' What ? ' As soon as Juwol yelled at him , Hyun got irritated with him and yelled back ( not actually, it is just bestfriend's thing you know ) . ' Just go and say her . It has been almost one hour you are looking at her like that ... Hey bro go...'
' Nah ... I don't know about my feelings yet '
' Yeah yeah ... you love her ' Juwol said with a frustrated look .
'She is leaving ...please go .... atleast ask her name '
' Yeah wait here for me '

She was about to leave when he approached her and said ' uh...Hi I am .... I am Hyun Sik , Lee Hyun Sik , Umm , can i know you name?'
' Uh.... I am Kang Juwon '
' Nice to meet you Juwon ... It's a really pretty name like you '

Juwons's pov :-
The last two word were not audiable to me . ' Sorry ? '
'Nothing ... You must be getting late . Thank you. Umm bye ' he said to me nervously and went away .I was not even able to say bye to him. He was not a stranger to me .
I have seen him many times . We live in the same complex . But didn't knew why he said thank you .

I was thinking these things when my step father called me . Seeing his name , my whole body started shaking . Why is he again calling me ? Something must be wrong ... What does he want from me now ?
I nervously picked up the call .

' Hey Juwon , how are you dear ? It has been a while i haven't seen you . When are you going to come here ? ' I knew he want something from me . He never talked to me like this before . ' Uh ... Yes Dad i am going to come soon . I will go today . '
' Good '
'Okay dad i am cutting now ' I cut off the call . What are they going to do with me now ? What again ?

Hyun's pov: -
'Yes... I got to know her name ' I said while sipping my coffee smiling like an idiot. ' Bro , you just got to know her name nothing else .... Don't be so excited ' Juwol said with a straight but disappointed and funny face .
' You know what, you have the tendency to remove that happy smile from everyone's face '
' Don't be like that 😑 '
We were blabbering nonsense when someone came and sat in front of us . ' Yo ! ' It's none other than our funny class topper who also write comics .... Elliot ' Hey , Elliot '
' How's your new comics going ? ' Juwol said with a funny face like a ... Monkey ' You totally look like a monkey don't make that face '
' Aniya... Oh Elliot you are hurting me '
' Such a dramatic person you are '
' What Hyun ! 🥺 '
' Btw my comic is going well ' ' What is the name of the main character ? ' Juwol said curiously because he likes reading comics ' K '
' Gay ' We both got confused. We both heard gay ' It's K not gay , abcdefghij K .... Kkkk okay ? ' Elliot said while making a ' K ' with his hands .
' ohh.. 😂 sorry ' The day went pretty well . We laughed like idiot and talked about many things but my mind was still thinking about her . I really want to know about her a lot ... 🤍