Chapter - 3

Juwon's pov :-
I went our home at 6 pm . As i knew they must want something from me , if i don't go early then they might kill me .Yeah they could do that . If i get late then....something bad will happen with me . When i reached it was 6:30 pm.

' Oh Juwon . Look at your body . You got so slim . So thin . Come and eat something my dear . ' My step mom said with a smirk on her face . And now i am 100 percent sure they want something from me . ' No mom it's okay . Where...' i didn't dared to talk any further , if i ask about my sister ( step sister) then they will scold her , that i don't want. ' Mom ... Why did you called me ? Where is dad ? ' I asked nervously . All the time i stayed lowering my gaze . I didn't even dared to look at her . ' Oh he is coming . ' I was about to ask her something when dad came with a person who's surrounded by five bodyguards . I have never seen him. They sat on the couch . That strange person was looking at me with lust in his eyes . I could totally understand that . 'Oh Juwon.... I fixed your wedding with him ' Listening to my father's word anger rushed through my body . ' I am sorry dad but i can't marry a fu**ing strange person like him ' I never yelled at him like that. But today... I can't hold it back . Enough is enough . ' How dare you Juwon ?' My father stood up and yelled back at me while my mother held my hands tightly.  I hissed in pain  . ' Yeah i am never gonna marry him '
' Juwon ' My father was about to slap me when someone came and held his hand . It's none other than ....

Hyun Sik . Lee Hyun Sik .

But how did he came here . We don't even know each other that closely . Where did he got my address?

Hyun's pov: -
When it was 6:10 pm I went to Juwon's apartment . I rang the bell many times but didn't got any response .Not even a sound . Gladly one of the apartment gaurd came and told me that she left for her home . I asked for the address and left to meet her . When i reached I saw that a man was about to slap Juwon .He was one of my father's employees I went towards them quickly and held his hand .

' I am sorry , sir , to interrupt you . But may i know why were you going to slap her ? ' i said leaving his hand .
' And who are to ask that ? I guess why the gaurds allowed you '
' Woah , i think you really don't remember me ... Did you forgot that seven companies are working under Lee Dong Sik and one of them is yours... the fourth one i guess ? '
' Who are you? '
' I am his son Lee Hyun Sik. If i want then I could get your company...'
'Aniya , don't do that please ' being scared he begged me .
' Then never try to lay a hand on her otherwise ...'
' Aniya i will never do that sir '

I looked at Juwon . I could clearly see that she's scared .

' Juwon ... Would you like to stay with me ? If you don't then , that's okay too . I just don't want you to have any connection with this man from now on ... '

' No ... I am okay here '

Her answer was not what i was expecting . I looked at her eyes deeply and understood that something's troubling her .

' Juwon ... '

' You can go now '
I glared at her stepfather and left that place .

Juwon's pov: -
I didn't wanted to say him that i want to stay here . But if i went with him my stepfather would do something bad with him . And i don't want that .

It was 9 pm when i reached my apartment.  The day went pretty bad . I knew my father will again try to make deal with someone and will make me marry that person ....just for a fu**ing amount of money . I didn't thought about anything else and fell asleep after getting fresh .

Author's pov:-
The next day Juwon went to that library again . Hyun was waiting for her .

Hyun's pov:-
I saw her entering, why did she agreed to stay with them ? Why is she risking her own life ?

Author's pov: -
The whole time Hyun just stared at her while she's looking for some books . When Juwon was about to leave he approached her .

Juwon's pov: -
I was about to leave when Hyun came in front of me. I was shocked .  But more than that I was not able look at his eyes because of what happened yesterday ...

I was not able to say anything but one thing i could understand is .....  He was  looking directly into my eyes,  which made me feel something in my stomach. Why i feel this whenever i see him ? Why ?

 Why i feel this whenever i see him ? Why ?