Chapter - 4

' Juwon ? ' His deep voice made me snap back into reality.
'Ah...yes...what are you doing here? '
' I wanted to ask you something '
' What it is ? '
' Well ... About yesterday ... What you said was not true right ? You didn't wanted to say that ? But something was troubling you '
' What ! No you might have misunderstood everything '
' So ... You are going to lie again ? '
' What are you saying ? I have to go now bye ' with that i left the library.

You are right Hyun . It's troubling me .

Hyun's pov: -
She again lied . Again. 'Juwon wait ! Juwon ' She didn't listened to me . Why she is doing that ?

' Hey Hyun ! What's up bro ? '
'Hey Juwol ... Nothing is going good ... The way i wanted it to be ... The way i planned it , i thought i will not let it happen again ... But it's the same ,the way it happened before '
'Hey, it's okay , i am sure nothing bad will happen this time '

But i am really not sure. I don't want to see those things again .

Author's pov:-
The next 2 days Juwon didn't went to the library nor Hyun went there . He was very angry but at the same time  worried too .

Hyun's pov: -
After 2 days i went to meet Juwon . I rang the bell many times but no one came . I got really worried . I tried many times and finally she opened the door .
' Are you okay Juwon ? Why didn't you ... '
' Why are you here ? You should go from here . '
' Juwon ... I ... I am sorry i interfered too much in your private life i am sorry. I wanted to say ... Could we start a new beginning....lets be friends...i promise i won't interfere in your private life from now on . '

Juwon's pov: -
The way he looked at me so concerned as well as worried while saying those words made me feel something inside my heart...
'Heyy...it's not like that i am angry on you it's just that ... i am sorry '
I said in a calm voice and with that i closed the door .
' Juwon ! '

Hyun's pov :-
The next day i got a call from Juwon .
'Hyun ... You wanted to be friends right . The security guard gave me your number... Don't forget to save it . If you want lets meet '
'Juwon '
' Hmm ? '
' Yeah i have time lets meet . 
' Then come to the park behind the library '
'It's always empty right , isn't it? '
' yeah but i go there every day so come there only ...lets meet ... Bye '

I really didn't expected her to say this . But i am happy ... Really happy.

(At the park)
Author's pov: -
Juwon was waiting in the park .
'Juwon ' Hyun came and went towards the bench Juwon was sitting on . He sat beside Juwon .
'Why are you panting heavily? You came running? '
' Not at all . I forgot to pour fuel in my car that's why it stopped in the middle of the way . I thought i would get late if i went to buy fuel so i came running the half way '
' lol you are funny '
'  I know right 😎 Btw ... I didn't expected you to call me and say to meet '
' Nor i thought i would  say those things  ... but i thought your idea is really nice . Lets start a new beginning '
' Really ? '
' Hmm '
' Woah ... Then should i say you something '
' What is it ? '
' Well ... I like you ... I am straightforward so i said it directly .... the rest is up to you '
' You don't know me though '
' I want to '

Juwon's pov: -
I don't know why he is like that... He always made feel something strange .
' Uhh...I am sorry because of the rude behaviour of my father towards you ... He is not like that 'I tried to change the topic saying that .
' You are trying to hide the truth again ... Lets not talk about it '

The next 5 minutes was really akward . We didn't knew what to talk about .

' So what were we talking about ? '
' What were we ..? ' I said with a confused and awkard  look .

After that we talked about ourselves . We didn't notice when time passed by . I came  home and thought of texting my bestfriend after taking a warm bath .

( In the text )

You-
Bestieeee.... What are you up to ?

Hazelpooo
Juwoonnnnnuuuu.... Why didn't you texted me yesterday ? I was so sad ..

You -
Hazell many things happened with me

Hazelpooo 🤍
Then calll me stupid...wait i am calling you .

We talked for almost 40 minutes about what happened .

(In the text)

Hazelpooo 🤍
Juwon ... I think you should tell him about yourself more clearly i mean  about your family . Why would a guy care about you this much . He , for sure loves you .

You-
Well i don't know anything.  I don't know what to do .

Hazelpooo 🤍
You are thinking about him right?  I know you are .

You-
I will talk to you later . Bye Hazelpooo!  🤍

Well she knows me too well ... yeah i am thinking of him ... what should i do ?

 what should i do ?