Chapter - 11 ( Final )

..... And the other one , Hyun's Dad?
I looked at Hyun . Of course he was not able to believe anything.
He stared at his father with a blank expression.

' Hey Hyun ! Oh my ... It's so bad to see you like this . ' his father said sarcastically.

I didn't remember what happened after that someone hit my head hard . Even though I wanted to stay awake, still i became unconscious. I tried my best , but I became unconscious.

Author's pov: -

Juwon lied there unconscious while Hyun got emotionally tortured my his *fake* father .

' Your father ... betrayed me . He ruined my life . It was not you because of which you mother died on that day when the missiles were sent . IT WAS ME . I WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED HER .... INTENTIONALLY . '

' You might have known me for years but you don't know me that well . And Juwol ... You are just such a scumbag . If only i had understood that earlier '

Hearing that Hyun's father injected Hyun and he started glitching more . He started groaning and groaning.

After 5 minutes Juwon woke up .

But the view infront of her was terrifying.
She heard the sound gunshots . But not only one , there was many almost 12 . She saw all the antagonists shooting Hyun . Tears rolled down from her eyes . She screamed ' I will give you the pendrive just let him go please '

' Juwon you can't give it ' Hyun said still groaning in pain .

Juwon got up and gave it to Hyun's father . Hyun tried his best to stop her but he couldn't.

Even though she gave the pendrive a gun pointed at both of them .

Juwon knew this would happen . She hugged Hyun for the last time and said
' Hyun , meet me in our next life and every ones after . I will wait for you . If i have to do this just to be with you , then i will do it ... numerous times . '
Tears rolled from her eyes as she said that .

' I will come again '

' Promise ? '

' Promise '

That were their last words . Bullets pierced through both of their hearts . They lied their still , still holding each other in their arms . Blood covered the half of the floor .
Everyone went from their . Only their bodies lied their covered in blood . The whole church was closed and burned . Only a small beam of sunlight fell on their faces .

Maybe that's how God wanted to end their story . Maybe God wanted them to live peacefully in heaven .

Not all love stories have a happy ending . Do they ?