Chapter - 8

Juwon's pov: -
When i woke up the next morning i saw that the rain had stopped . Last night after our conversation we slept in our respective rooms . I remember  the view was pretty enough... The view of the forest from my room's balcony .
I stretched my hands and went downwards . But i saw Hyun packing a bag filled with types of guns and bullets .
' Is there any problem Hyun ? '
' Someone informed those *bullshits* about us staying here ' He said still packing the bag .
' Have you told someone about us being here ? '
' Umm... Only my friend Juwol ... last night . But i am sure he is not the one who did it . He came here with me . He is the one for whom i was able to come here . '
' He is from future too . Oh ... You are glitching ' I saw Hyun glitching .' Hyun you won't leave me ? '
' The glitching will happen sometimes ... ' He said looking at me teasingly  ' Now that i think you really love me ... do you ? '
' What ? Of course not  ! '
' The glitching means that i will soon fade away . I don't have much time left . '
' So you will leave ... By the way what about your parents ? Are they from future too ? '
' Nope . They are my father's friend.  His best friend , Dong Bin, he   believes me . During the war he and his family  died , that's why they want me to stop this somehow . '
' What war again ? '
' There will be a war for the blueprint . Yun will be conducting it . '
' Now who is this Yun ?' I said with a confused face .
' The one who wants the blueprint . He will be making missiles to end this world . The present Yun is living a life like a human . The future Yun will be sending them through the time machine . You know ... Like a circle have no end ... This events have no end too . It's repeating . All this things happened before ... It was written in some papers beside .... Nevermind . '
' What ? '
' Hmm ... I can't say it's actually a war but he wants to destroy this world '
' It's finally feeling like i am in a k drama as the main female lead ' I said sitting on the sofa with a proud face .
' Can't believe you are delulu in this situation , go and get ready we will be leaving soon after breakfast  '
' Where to ? You said they won't find us but still they did '
' Just go and get ready  i will manage it ' .

I went upstairs to get ready and saw a bag on the table beside my bed . I opened it and saw some clothes there with a note....

' Just get ready as soon as possible '

Woah , I didn't thought that he would be writing such a cold note . I thought it would be something cute and romantic.... Huh ? Unbelievable.

I got ready and went downstairs.

The dress i wore

The dress i wore .

' Hey Hyun ! Thanks for the clo...' Seeing the view in front of me I became horrified.  Those *bullshits* in black suits came . They were holding Hyun . He was in a bad condition and was unconscious .  Blood was coming out from his head and from the side of his lips. Seeing that view ,anger rushed down my whole body .I shouted at them . ' Who are you ? What have you done with him ? Why the hell are you all behind both of us ? '