[Writers Note]

Hello.

As you may have already seen, I haven't been updating my book lately. Now this is the place, where you will find your answers.

1. Why am I not updating the book?

I haven't got ideas. I am writing this book, with no plans, just straight from my mind to the paper. Or should I say the internet. I also haven't got motivation for the book.

2. Why do I have no motivation?

You see, I am a person, that usually flotas in their dreams and imagination, instead of sitting in one place, and be bored. This book was an idea, from one of the moments, when I was sitting like that. I didn't finish the story in my mind, when I started writing. Now that I've come far, I haven't got ideas for the next chapter.

3. What am I going to do now?

I plan on writing more stories, though they will be shorter than this one, not to get to a dead end like here. And I will probably not comlete them either. I'm doing this for fun, and not for votes or views. Plus, I've got a whole list of ideas for different stories.

I might update this story, but don't expect anything perfect from me.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and my story, and - hopefully - seeya in the next book!

- Smiles, Alisandrasha