Chapter 4: Tempered lust

Wiping my face frustratingly with a deep sigh, my hands grasp my belt buckle, unbuckling it from my pants, and within seconds, I am out of my trousers, staring down at her with outrage, lecherous, dark eyes.

My head shook at the sight of her, which instantly hardens my cock. "Good girl," I mutter, staring at her exposed body. "So good," I grumble, licking my lips.

It is the first time since I was left heartbroken I am having sex. My only yearning used to be and still is, is to shed blood, regardless of the innocence of my victims. But today, something inside me snapped, and here I stand, prepared for something I have always harbored guilt about because it felt like a betrayal to her. To Adriana.

My eyes rake over Stella, looking like the ideal slut.

Already on her hands and knees with her back to me, arched all the way down with her pretty pink pussy soaked and desperate for a hard fuck.

There is no fucking doubt that I am not going ruthless tonight.

Not with what is happening now.

With two long strides, I am before her, tightly grasping hold of her hair and recklessly yanking it as I quickly hurl all my cock inside her already swollen, drenched pussy, so effortlessly.

A loud cry of pleasuring pain bursts from her lips as I pound into her with ruthless strokes, bliss starting to ripple through me.

"Fuck!"

"Ah..." I can feel my cock stretching her cunt open while slamming in and out her without mercy, my cock drenched from her soaked pussy. "Shit..."

"Fuck!"

Cries of ecstasy and pain leave her lips, and I tuck three of my fingers inside her mouth, emitting a loud choke from her. "Be a good girl and suck on my fingers..." I throw my head back and slide my eyes shut, moaning as she sucks on my fingers, her mouth watering and drooling over my hand instantly. "Good..."

My throbbing cock hurls deep inside her, her pussy wrapping around me like a second skin, her cunt stretching wide open like elastic to accept me and to ensure I am fully fit.

My wet balls slap against her round ass with each hard and deep thrust I penetrate to her cunt, the sound loud, moist, and raw. "Shit," I hiss to myself, holding my head further back in rapture, shoving my fingers deeper into her throat while my cock pounds her notoriously.

Anger soars through me, making my thrust hard and manic, and I have no intention of slowing or being gentle, even when she screams as if she is in pain. She knew what she signed up for.

"God, f-fuck, yes!" She cries, her words coming as a muffle because of my fingers inside her mouth. Releasing her hair, my hand sends a hard slap to her wet ass, immediately recoiling it as a loud wail rips from her lips.

Her back arches deeper, her ass up in the air while her hands keep grasping the comforter tightly, moaning and sobbing in pleasure. "I...can feel you deep inside...fuck. Inside my stomach!" She screams, starting to hurl herself backward, needly, taking every bit of my cock, hard and deep, her pussy juice dripping down my balls, creating wet sounds.

"Hmmmm," I growl, throwing my head back as I send another hard slap against her ass that jiggles instantly at the impact, making her scream out in pain but never stops hurling herself back against me, crashing her ass against my balls like a hungry whore that was being starved. "Yes, baby..."

"G-God!" She choked out as I slid my hand around her throat tightly, picking up my pace and pounding inside her with swiftness, giving her no break or time to catch her breath. "Alessandro! Fuck! Alessandro!!" She inhaled such a heavy breath she choked immediately.