Chapter 20: Eternity Promises

"Loving Aunt, thank you and the rest of the family for taking our little girl. I hope it is not too much trouble?" Alessandro listens on his cell as the person on the other end, who is his aunt, speaks.

He has a warm smile on his pink juicy lips, which tells me how this makes him happy.

Vivian agreed to take our baby girl for the night, so Alessandro and I could have the night to ourselves.

Vivian and Matteo are in the city at a new house they bought a few months ago, which is located a few hours away from here, and Giana and Noemi are currently staying with them.

This leaves the house empty for Alessandro and me.

He said it was a special night and he had something planned for me.

Alessandro said I had been a wonderful and hard-working mother to our 22-month-old baby girl, or as he likes to call her, his littlest princess, so I deserve what he has planned out for us, and I am excited about it.

It has been a long time since we had our own time spent together since the baby was born because all our attention has been on her.

Our little princess.

"Alright, Aunty. I love you. Tell my sister that I love her also, and we will see you guys soon," he hung up, turning to look at me with the most jubilant smile ever, eliciting a smile from me, my stomach erupting with excitement. "We have the entire house to ourselves, sweetheart," he utters, walking towards me, his eyes glued to mine affectionately.

"Yes, we do," I giggle, observing as his arms open, and he unexpectedly sweeps me off my feet, lifting me in the air and causing me to shriek, clutching his broad shoulders. "Oh, my God!" I gasp dramatically before giggling when he furrows his eyebrows at me.

"What is it, love?" He asks, hugging me to his hard rock chest.

"Do you hear that?" I ask him, and he laughs, quickly getting the memo.

"Nothing. It is peaceful, my love. It is going to be a very special night with the most beautiful woman and mother in the world. God, you are incomparable, my love," he quickly presses a long kiss to my lips, slowly walking.

We pull away, and I smile at him, my eyes sparkling with joy and affection for him- the love of my life.

"I love you," he utters, his eyes locked with mine, his words causing my heart to thunderously thrash against my throat, knowing I love him to the moon and back.

"I love you, Alessandro D'perio," I smile at him, watching his eyes soften even more, filled with passion, affection, and love. "You're my world, you and our daughter," I say before embracing him, realizing we are no longer inside the room we were in.

"Yes, princess, you and our baby are everything, and I love you both endlessly," he says, hugging me closer to his firm body. "Turn around," he whispers in my ear, gently setting me down, and I do as told, gasping at the beautiful sight.

"Alessandro..." I breathe, staring at the decorated table for our date night. The table is adorned with small, scented candles surrounded by red roses on the candle-lit floor.

The well-set table is right next to the most beautiful view of the garden below and a starry night sky, making my night feel even more special and magical.

"Oh, my," I utter, my heart fluttering inside my chest as I slowly walk towards the beautiful table with covered, prepared dishes, but the scent tells me it's delicious food.

My lips pout as I turn to look at him, meeting his eyes, warm and glowing. "I love you," I breathe, not wasting a second as I tip on my toes and grab the sides of his well-sculpted face, pulling him into a deep kiss, my heart speeding with love and appreciation.