ɪɪɪ. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘴

tw - violence

Je suis désolé, I can't remember the word in English

no worries. I researched a bit of French the other night.

 I researched a bit of French the other night

"THE HOLOCAUST. IT HAPPENED." Mr. G slammed chalk onto his desk.

A guy raised his hand, ready to challenge Mr. G, but the teacher simply said, "yes, it did." and shot down anything the boy was about to say. "But how? The seeds were sown in the Treaty of  Versailles, which ya'll are gonna reenact while I do a little reading." He sat down in his chair and leaned back, pulling out a magazine which looked like some form of Playboy.

Yuck.

Katarina stayed focused on the notebook in her hand as the others got up and talked with each other. Hazel hoisted herself up on the desk beside Katarina. "What are ya doing?"

"Homework." Kat answered monotonously, turning her gaze to Hazel and smiling, making sure to hold eye contact with the brunette for a few seconds before turning her gaze back to the notebook, leaning closer to Hazel. "Do you know how to do this?" She showed Hazel the math problems.

Hazel leaned her chin on Kat's shoulder and stared at the homework, mind absolutely blank, elevator music was literally playing in her head. Math was horrible and needed to be banned from the Earth.

"Math is hell." Was all Hazel could say, removing her head from Kat's shoulder.

Katarina sighed, "I'll look it up." She muttered, flipping the book closed, stuffing it in her backpack. She gripped the side of the table she sat on, kicking her legs back and fourth. "There'a another... réunion today right?" She asked. "Je suis désolé, I can't remember the word in English." The Dubois girl apologized guiltily.

Hazel shook her head, "no worries. I researched a bit of French the other night." She stated proudly, adjusting her sweater. The simple, but large gesture, made Kat smile. "Yes there is another meeting." She answered Kat's question.