ᴠɪ. 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘤𝘰𝘮

tw - bully

Je pense que je t'aime

I'm gonna figure out what you said.

THE CLUB FOLLOWED BEHIND Stella-Rebecca over toward a group of old men who were, most likely, pedophiles

"First fundraiser for the club!" Stella-Rebecca celebrated. "Great turnout, right?" She smiled walking toward the group.

"I don't know why anybody would want my old, dirty underwear. It's kinda weird." Isabel giggled cluelessly before following after Stella-Rebecca.

PJ cupped her mouth, "don't let them touch in between your toes, Brittany!" She yelled.

"Okay PJ."

Katarina sighed. Next to her, Hazel slowly melted to the ground. The Dubois girl sat down beside her, letting the Callahan girl lay her head on her shoulder and groan loudly.

Kat patted Hazel's shoulder comfortingly.

"Hazel." PJ turned around, finally taking notice of the exaggerated groans. "What is wrong? Are you constipated or something?"

Hazel glared. "I'm fucking tired." She complained. "My mom was up all night fucking a meathead." She muttered angrily.

"What meathead?" Josie asked before turning her attention to an old man that was entering the small charity event. "Hi, underwear, cars." She explained with a smile before turning back to Hazel.

The Callahan girl didn't lift her head from Katarina's shoulder, glancing up at Josie and PJ as said French girl moved hair from her face. "You know, like, the guy. He's the crybaby." She explained.

PJ and Josie shared a confused look.

"You know, with the balls, he catches them and he throws them." She described. "Best friends with Ricky and Tim."