ᴠ. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

tw - none

She's hooked up with half the fucking town by now, it's just— ugh!

She's hooked up with half the fucking town by now, it's just ugh!

Talk to me.

THE DIAL ON THE metal lock turned right, then left, then right before popping open

THE DIAL ON THE metal lock turned right, then left, then right before popping open. Kat huffed and pulled the lock off her locker, opening the door.

She looked inside the metal box, it was slightly cluttered but she had her own system.

On her locker door there was a small circle mirror as well as a magnetic box that held pencils and pens and anything else she needed.

She flipped her backpack to the front of her body, looking down into it and taking out the stuff she didn't need anymore. But before she could even out the notebook into the locker, it was slammed shut.

To Katarina's right, Ricky stood leaning onto the locker beside her own with a cheesy grin on his face.

Mentally, Katarina was fuming. Physically, she did her best to smile at the blonde boy, even though the slight twitch of her eye said the complete opposite.

"Hey, Katarina." He said, cooly, moving hair out of his face.

Kat looked away from him, opening her locker once again. "Hi, Ricky." She muttered, putting the book away.

Ricky switched from the right side of Katarina, where his face was covered by the locker door, to the other side where Kat could see him.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" He asked while trying to find a cool way to lean against the locker.

Katarina glanced at him, eyes dull and tired, she shook her head. "Non, I'm going to study." She replied to him, "why?"

Ricky shrugged, "I was thinking we could go out." He suggested, "maybe get a milkshake. Go to the drive-in?" He suggested.

The Dubois girl wasn't one to turn down a milkshake, but she definitely did not wanna go on a date with Ricky. And she felt guilty for not wanting to, because he wasn't an asshole. At least, he didn't seem like an asshole.