ᴠɪɪ. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘺

tw - a bomb

What are you doing?

What are you doing?

Plating a bomb.

ISABEL STORMED THROUGH THE cafeteria, going straight toward the football players lunch table

Her face was set into a hard glare as she walked with her head held high, heels clicking against the ground aggressively as she shoved through people. Hazel and Kat apologized to said people as they followed after her, nervously

It was safe to say Isabel had found out about Jeff and Ms. Callahan.

The whole football table grew quiet when Isabel stopped in front of Jeff, death glaring him. "Are you having sex with Ms. Callahan?" She wasted no time to get to the point.

Jeff paused, glancing at Ricky and Tim nervously. "Baby, you look so beautiful. Like so fucking hot." He complimented her, trying to switch the subject around. "How are you?"

"Bad. Are you having sex with her?" She asked again, louder this time with a shaky sigh. It was obvious the girl wanted to cry, but she held it in.

Jeff hesitated. "I'm I'm I'm helping her with her taxes." He lied once more.

Hazel stepped forward. "Aren't you in eighth grade Algebra?" She called the boy out.

The football player chuckled. "I I cant answer that question because I can't read." The lies just kept coming out of his mouth. He just didn't learn, did he?

"She's asking you to your face!"

"Fuck, that usually works..." he looked to Ricky for help, and the dumb blonde only shrugged, stuffing a Little Bites confetti muffin in his mouth.

Isabel rolled her eyes. "Are you cheating on me again?" She asked one final time, voice slightly cracking as her eyes watered.

Katarina placed a comforting hand on Isabel's arm, rubbing her thumb across the girls porcelain skin.