ɪx. 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ( 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦,𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴!)

tw - violence, basically murder

do you want me to say it in French?

Embrasse-moi!

AFTER THE PEP RALLY it was multiple days of going to school, going to Hazel's house after school and either sleeping over or staying till after dinner unless Kat had cheer practice

And she was not complaining about it one bit.

She became good friends with Ms. Callahan, and she and Hazel got to spend a lot of time together. Sometimes the rest of the group from the ex- fight club was there, bur most of the time it was just them.

Just Katarina and Hazel.

But now it was game day, Huntington Vs. Rockbridge.

The gang was still broken apart, none of the cheerleaders or former members of the fight club had talked to Josie or PJ in, at least, a week.

And everything seemed to be fine. It seemed to be okay.

And, Katarina wouldn't lie, she was kinda pissed Hazel hadn't made a move on her yet... just a little bit.

There'd obviously been tension between the two, especially when they were alone. Katarina had made small moves, Hazel had made small moves, but not large moves.

Even after the confession that Hazel did after getting her nose bashed in.

And Kat, honestly, just wanted to kiss the fuck outta the girl.

Isabel, Katarina, and Brittany were off on the sidelines, fixing their cheer uniforms and retying their shoes before quickly getting off of their butts and lining up on the track with the rest of the cheerleaders, looking up in the stands as they cheered.

Kat instantly made eye contact with Hazel and smiled, waving her pom pom while looking directly at the Callahan girl. Her stomach wouldn't stop doing flip-flops.

And she held eye contact with Hazel the whole time, only breaking it when seeing Josie and PJ walked up in front of her, which was weird.

They hadn't talked in forever. Forever as in, like, a week, but that was a long time.