Move bitch.

( Skylar had been living in a dorm with her bf Jake when over the summer her best friend milly showed her an instagram post of Jake and Jane kissing with the caption "happy 1 months baby @ jake_123"  sky confronted jake and he admitted to cheating and they broke up. Jake an sky were together for 9 1/2 months € Present day  everyone is moving into new/old dorms.)
( school campus)

Milly: sky are you sure you don't want to live with me and Liam so you don't have to live with a total stranger?

Skylar: yes I'm sure I love you guys and all but I don't think I can handle you and Liam have sex every night and being loud so I'm ganna take my chances with a stranger but thank you.

Milly: yeah yeah you don't get to say anything about my sex life you've literally never had sex or master-beated so shut up.

Skyler: whatever lets go see what dorms we got.

Milly: oh I have the same one as last year I put in a request at the end of last year.
( Main office)
Mrs Taylor: hi girls how can I help you two?
Skyler: hi Mrs T, I need my dorm number and Key is there any chance you can tell me who I'm living with or at least how many ppl ? And Milly has her old dorm.

Mrs Taylor: of course you are sharing with 2 boys one I'm the same year as you and the second is a year older, the names, uhh the system isn't showing they must not have checked in yet. Sorry sweetie anyway building A second floor room 125.

Skylar: it's ok thank you so much mrs T your the best I'll see you next week.

Mrs Taylor: thank you and any time have a nice day sweetie!
( walking off campus)
Milly: hey they put in a coffee stand around the corner let's go get coffee please please please!!!

Skylar: ughhh fine what ever lets go but only because I could really go for a villain frappe.

Milly: ur so boring I'm get a pumpkin spice latte.

Skylar: do not call me boring that is the most basic fall drink in the world.
( at the coffee shop they already ordered their drinks)

Milly:" lovers creek" huh kind of a weird name for a coffee shop but it's kinda cute plus best coffee in town I heard.

Skylar: yea it is weird, let's go over to that table and sits for a bit I've been my feet all day I can't wait to get my car back.
( walking to a table)
Milly: what happened to ur car any way it seemed fine all summer??

Sky: well it is fine but I needed an oil change and I wanted to get it wrapped and tint my windows so issac, Yk my younger brother he said he'd do it for some food so I'm taking him to dinner after he's done with-

( sky bumps into some guy)

guy: Excuse you! Watch where you're fucking going bitch!

Sky: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, are you alright??

guy: yea im fine just watch where your going princess.

( the guy walks pass towards the school campus)
Milly: Dammm what was his problem, he looks familiar, he's kinda cute tho.

Skyler: Milly really??!

Milly: no he's cute for you plus he just walked into the school campus so he probably gos to school with us. Sky are you blushing?!!

Sky: what no! Maybe a little I'll admit he was hot but I'm not interested in dating an asshole!

Milly: you dated an asshole already.

Sky: true let's finish our coffee and go see my dorm.

Milly: I can't go the dorm with you I have to meet Liam at the train station.