Will you take it? Please

before I get into the story I would like to apologize for making this part so long, I'm ganna take a break from writing for a couple day anyway enjoy the story
.
.
.
( in the morning)
Fox: Good morning baby.

Sky: what? What time is it?

Fox: it's 12:47

Sky: Shit! Shit shit, I'm so late!

Fox: late for what?
( shy jumps out of Fox's bed and runs into her room to get changed and Fox follows her )

Sky: I need to change, Fox why are you in here, fuck I need to shower too, omg I'm ganna be so late fuck..

Fox: what are you late for?

Sky: I have to go see my little brother, he has my car and I need to get groceries because this place has no food and I need to go get some other stuff.

Fox: ok, you go take a shower I can set out some clothes for you and I'll make some coffee.

Sky: thank you so much, my pants and stuff are in the drawers and shirts are in my closet, your amazing thank you.

(. She kisses him really quick says thank you again and runs off to the shower, Fox grabs her a baby pink crop top, lights wash blue jeans with a play boy bunny logo on the back pocket and baby pink converse, then he grabs a Lacey black bar and thong set)

 She kisses him really quick says thank you again and runs off to the shower, Fox  grabs her a baby pink crop top, lights wash blue jeans with a play boy bunny logo on the back pocket and baby pink converse, then he grabs a Lacey  black bar and th...

( then he gos and starts some coffee, he walks over to the bathroom and knocks on the door)

Sky: what do you need?

Fox: can I cone in?

Sky: sure

Fox: ok
( he walks in and shuts the door)

Sky: what's up Fox?

Fox: how do you want ur coffee?

Sky: vanilla cream 4 sugar, salted caramel syrup, iced and cinnamon if we have it.

Fox: ok, hey do you want a towel?

Sky: yes thank you I totally forgot to grab one I'll be done in a minute.