What happened Last year?.

( in the morning)

Sky: fox get up or I'm leaving you here.

Fox: no your bed is so comfortable.

Sky: get up, we have stuff to do today.

( sky walks out of the room and comes back 2 minutes later and throws clothes at fox, fox gets dressed and sky brings him a coffee )

( sky walks out of the room and comes back 2 minutes later and throws clothes at fox, fox gets dressed and sky brings him a coffee  )

(They go down stairs, and go to the school )

Mrs t: well good morning you two.

Both: good morning.

Sky: I need a maths book, and can I get another maths, history and geography textbook please it's for Liam.

Mrs T: of course sweetheart, and you mr banks ?

Fox: Ik this is last minute but is there any chance I can get a couple online classes.

Mrs t: it is last minute but I actually can get you online classes, but unfortunately I can only get your math and Spanish online is that ok.

Fox: yes that's perfect thank you very much.

Mrs t: great, I'll have that sent over, so how are you two doing living together?

Sky: we're doing really well we get along great.

Fox: probably because I'm a good cook.

Mrs t: we'll that's good Ik sky can't cook, fox have you been being good?

Fox: she knows, and yes I have I promise.

MrsT: better be, I really don't want to call your brother like last year.

Sky: what happened last year?

MrsT: that is something I professionally am not able to tell you but fox can if he feels like it out side of school.

Fox: I'll tell you in the car.

MrsT: just a reminder the repair guy is coming to your guys dorm at 6:30 pm today.