Wecome to collage

( a few days later, first day of school) ( sky gets up early to get ready after she's done she wakes up fox and starts on coffee an breakfast)

( fox gets dressed and runs down stairs, they eat breakfast and take their coffees to go and head off to school) ( in school before class starts)

Milly: Sky!! How are you

Sky: I'm really good, and you?

Milly: absolutely amazing you look so pretty, so one of Liam's friends is having a party tonight so you and fox should definitely come!

Sky: idk, I'll talk to him about it but mills it's a school night and you know how I feel about that.

Milly: come on please it will be fun, and if you don't like it you can go home and I won't say anything about it, please sky please!!

Sky: I said I'll think about it. Now I love you but I have to get to class

Milly: ok love you too, and promise you'll think about it.
( they go their separate ways, in sky's first class history)

Fox: sky come sit over here!

Sky: alright, I didn't know this was ur first class too.

Fox: yea I was told when I walked into school. There was a last minute change or something.

Sky: this is great because I needed to talk to you.

Fox: ok what's up?

Sky: So Milly invited us to a party tonight but I don't like partying on school days, what do you think?

Fox: it sounds fun I wanna go, but I'll only go with you.

( the bell rings and the teacher walks in)

Mrs.A: Good morning everyone. My name is mrs Andy but you can call me mrs A. Welcome to history, since it's the first day ima be really easy on you all, so the only thing you have to do is write your name on this assignment and tell me about your self, I'm sure all of you will recognize it, you've probably done something like this in middle school or elementary. But this is more about what you want to do, and why you're attending college, This paper is due tomorrow. You have 45 minutes of class. Now let's go over a couple things, if you need to use the restroom please do not interrupt the class just get up and leave, all phones should be put on silent, if  not and it interrupts the class more then 2 times with in a class period it will but put on my desk.
Any questions?