Meeting his friends

( a few days later)
Sky: FOX! I'm late can you grab me some clothes?

Fox: yes I'll garb you clothes, your coffee is on the counter.

Sky: thank you .
( Fox grabs her a black lace corset, black and white pants with red high tops and a Tiffany necklace)

( sky gets dressed and runs down stairs and grabs her coffee) Fox: when will you be back?Sky: uh I'm meeting with the school counselor and changing around some classes um like 45 minutes maybe an hour

Fox: when will you be back?
Sky: uh I'm meeting with the school counselor and changing around some classes um like 45 minutes maybe an hour.

Fox: ok I'm gonna go to the library and pick up my textbooks before school so it's not packed. Can I get a ride with you?

Sky: yes but hurry up and put shoes on we got to go.
( fox get his shoes on and they run down to her car and head to the school, Fox gives sky a kiss and gets out , sky drives down to the other side and walks into the school)
Mrs Taylor: good morning sweetheart what can I do for you?

Sky: I have a meeting with Mrs Dee is she in?

Mrs Taylor: yes, she's waiting for you come on though the back.
( sky walks into the counselor's office)
Sky: Mrs dee?

Mrs, Dee: you must be Skylar Arden.

Sky: yes ma'ma please call me sky, uh I need to move my classes around, you see I'm starting a job to help pay for my tuition so if I can get classes later on in the day or a couple online that would be great.

Mrs.Dee: I understand, let's see what I can do, I can get your math and Spanish classes online, but the rest are in person, you're math starts at 3:15 then the rest are spread out though the day I'll email you, your new schedule, Mrs, Taylor will have you sign a few papers because ur doing online and in person.

Sky: thank you so much Mrs Dee, you are a life saver.
( sky walks out and gets a call from fox)

\on call/
Sky: what's up?
Fox: I'm walking over to the office I'll be there in about 6 seconds.
Sky: uh ok.
/call ends\

MrsT: here hun you have to sign these.
Sky: ok thank you.
( fox quietly walks in)
Mrs T: so how is it going with the roommate do you to get along.