Your what?

( In the morning sky is still sleeping. )

Fox: Sky it's time to wake up

Sky: no I didn't wanna, plus my head hurts.

Fox: you have a hangover get up and I'll grab you some water.

Sky: ok

( Fox grabs her some water and walks back in the door to find her naked looking though his closet)

Fox: what are you doing?

Sky: i want a shirt.

Fox: ok that doesn't explain why you're completely naked.

Sky: are you complaining?

Fox: absolutely not, you can take anything you want except play boy shirts .

Sky: ok

( sky pick out a short sleeve black button down and puts it on)

Fox: what no pants or boxers?

Sky: no I don't wanna touch anything ur dick has been in.

Fox: my dick has been in you so I don't understand what you're problem is? Now will you please just put some type of fucking bottoms on please.

Sky: why? Do you not like the idea of me being in your clothes with nothing on underneath? Dose it trun you on, make you wanna do things to me?

Fox: Skylar I'm not playing around with you put some fucking pants on now!

Sky: No fuck you, make me bitch.

( Fox grabs her by her wrists and puts them over her head and pushes her against the wall, holding her wrists tightly with one hand, and he grabs a pair of black boxers and slips them on her) ( Fox grabs her hard by the face, still holding her hands above her head )

Fox: don't you ever call me a bitch again, do you understand me Skylar.

( sky nods yes unable to speak, he lets go of her hands and face, Sky gets up really close to him and puts her hand on his chest )

Sky: did you know that you're really hot when you're mad.

Fox:go sit down and drink your fucking water.

Sky: fine.

( sky goes and sits on the bed and fox hands her the water, Fox leaves the room and walks in 5 minutes later )

Fox: we should talk about last night.

Sky: what happened last night. The last thing I remember is me sitting on Mia's counter and Liam was hugging me.

Fox: Zoe made you a drink Liam handed me your keys I started the car we said bye to everyone you fell asleep in the back on Liam, I dropped them off and I drove us home and I carried you inside, you woke up as I was laying you on the bed we kissed for a bit then you wanted to have sex, but I said no because you were drunk and I wasn't ganna take advantage of you, so we went to sleep.

Sky: oh ok, did Liam give you anything?

Fox: oh yea, he handed me like 4 pre rolls why.

Sky: what did you do with them?

Fox: I smoked them.

Sky: what! You better be fucking kidding

Fox: I'm joking there on my desk, I know they are for you, don't worry.

Sky: I really don't like you.

Fox: yes you do.

( fox gives her a kiss on the forehead)
Sky: hey