Part-1

Written by @thv_fics

-Y/N POV-

Walking down the aisle gripping tightly on to my flowers with my red face I kept my gaze on the ground feeling my heart beat rapidly...today is the day...I'm getting married to him..I wasn't ready for this marriage until he melted my heart with his words.

"I know you're not ready but I promise I'll keep you happy and be the best husband ever...I'll always be there for you no matter what,I hope you'll accept mw later on and love me just the way i love you,I'll wait for you my wife" He said it with love and sincerity that made me instantly fall for him...I liked him from the beginning but I wasn't ready to marry him,he looked cold as ice I don't know if I would happy with him but after hearing his words....everything changed.

I believe our arranged marriage will be a success.Finally reaching him my dad looked at me with teary eyes he caressed my head laying a light peck on my forehead before giving my hand to Taehyung.

His hand touched my soft skin leaving line of goosebumps crawl from my palm to my shoulder, his touch made me already fall harder for him,my gaze met his soft eyes with his lips curved into a wide smile making me smile a little. I looked down feeling shy of his stare.

As the priest started saying the vows I kept my gaze fixed on the ground feeling him stare at me sharply."You may kiss the bride" the priest let out the words that I never thought of.

My eyes enlarged a little as I looked his sparking brown eyes that were already stuck on my lips...he took two steps towards me surrounding my waist with his arm laying a soft peck on my lips. It was my first time experiencing something sexual....I felt relaxed of his touch somehow yet satisfied.

"You look beautiful baby...I can't wait for tonight" he whispered beside my ears sending shivers down my spine. I looked at him shocked as he smirked at me making me red tomato.

[20 minutes later]

Taking tiny bits of food infront of me I couldn't get over what he said, "Princess are you okay?!" I looked at his worried face "Um...Taehyung" I whispered as he bought his face closer to get a better audio "I'm nervous" I looked down making him smile.

"It's alright...I'm here for you don't be nervous okay?" I felt better after hearing his deep voice echoing in my ears making me smile a little "By the way, I know I said it already but you're really beautiful" I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Don't be shy, you can always tell me anything you need,you can always share everything with me and you don't have to call me Taehyung you can call me baby,boo,bear,love anything you want.....or even daddy" he whispered seductively making me feel butterflies.

He laughed seeing my shocked face as he placed his hand on mine giving it a light squeeze.

'Never knew a mafia could be this way'

[TIME SKIP MIDNIGHT]

"You didn't have to carry me" I spoke in a low tone "Your dress looks heavy and I don't want to get your legs tired already" he smirked as I looked away shyly.

He slowly let me down as I went towards dressing table removing my jewellery.

I looked at him from the mirrors reflection to find him already staring at me while removing his shirt, I gulped hardly when he exposed his wide chest and well built arms...I moved my eyes towards his stomach making me giggle a little after seeing his cute tummy.

Finally after removing my jewellery he walked towards me and back hugged me making me melt of the sudden touch.

He brought his face closer to my neck as I could feel his hot breath....his lips touched my sensitive skin making me close my eyes feeling his touch.

Leaving a few wet kisses he turned me around connecting his lips with mine. My hands traveled form his shoulder to his chest...and stomach,he broke the kiss and spoke "I swear you drive me crazy just by that look" he attached his lips with mine again.

His hands went to my back unzipping the dress as I immediately broke the kiss and  gasped looking at him with my red cheeks, he looked at me confused and spoke.

"Don't be shy,it's okay I won't judge you I promise" i looked down as he placed his finger on my chin making me look at him.

Its was obvious in his eyes that he loves me a lot...he was deeply in love "I love you for who you are don't be scared of me okay?!" I nodded slowly as he smiled placing his lips on mine.

As I kissed him slowly he carried me placing me on the bed before hovering above me....

"I can wait for you....don't worry I won't force you" I smiled feeling my heart beat rapidly, laying a quick peck on my lips he spoke.

"Let's take a shower and sleep"I nodded slowly before being picked up by him.....

TO BE CONTINUED....
————————————————————-
Total words: 896