Part-7

Written by: @thv_fics

-Author POV-
"Y/n wake up its morning!!" Jisoo placed her palms on y/n's shoulder shaking her to wake her up "5 minutes more" groaning she back faced Jisoo before a sigh escape her mouth "y/- okay you can sleep,you didn't sleep well yesterday" she spoke worriedly looking at y/n's face that had her eyes and nose puffed red.

She didn't sleep at her room with Taehyung..she decided at Jisoo's room knowing if she sleeps with him she would say something harsh and hurt him, she didn't want that to happen as she kept a perfect distance. IU and Jisoo comforted y/n at nights she cried mess...not because she wasn't his first but because he lied to her, she's afraid in the future he might lie to her about anything possibly.

'The first thing he lied about his love...will he lie about being loyal too?'

That thought of her scares her to death after observing her mother's experience with her ex-husband who abused her..but thankfully she met y/n's father "Should i turn off the light y/nie?" Jisoo asked softly "no...I'll just wake up" she spoke sitting up straight "Alright,hang out with IU...I'll make breakfast for you"

"Come on lets go" IU entered in the room smiling widely try to brighten her mood "hmm..I'll just freshen up" she smiled a little "the breeze is nice isn't it?!" IU asked sipping her coffee "it sure is beautiful" y/n glanced at the window to check if Jisoo was there yet...but her eyes fell on dark brown pupils she loves...he was looking at her worriedly while Lia was sitting beside him talking to him but his eyes never left y/n's gaze...he completely ignored Lia not giving a damn about her.

She looked away inhaling deeply feeling her heart clench a little, "no f*ck off!!" IU spoke scoffing "no I'm not f*cking off!!! I'm just tryna get along okay!!" Lia flipped her hair facing Jisoo as Jisoo whispered to IU "it's alright let her be, if she does something I'll hit her with jin's pink shoes" IU sighed defeating.

"Yay" Lia clapped her hands twice sarcastically before sitting beside y/n "sooo~ what you wanna do first?!" Lia spoke innocently "nothing" she replied coldly "wow look at this hairstyle" Jisoo showed them a beautiful trendy haircut that gained Lia's attention "omg- y/n that's beautiful!! My mom works at a salon and I learned some goods from her.Do you want to do it for you?" "No" she spoke coldly "please~~" she pleaded her.

[15 MINUTES LATER]

"Okay" Lia held her wrist as Jisoo and IU followed making sure y/n is okay "okay you can trust me" she smirked evilly before grabbing her hair into a ponytail she purposely took the big scissors and cut her hands before Jisoo and IU could say anything.....Jisoo and IU gasped "what th— YOU BIT*H" Lia laughed as IU grabbed the scissors from her hands before slapping her making her turn around she took her hairs in her fist and cut them off.

"Omo" Jisoo quickly grabbed the small scissor and spoke "Thank god she didn't cut your hair a lot...wait lemme fix it!!" She started fixing y/n's hair meanwhile IU was.....

"Yahh" she placed her hands on Lia'n neck while sitting on top of her "wai—*chokes* YA-" she choked "yo-u b-better not d-do it again!!" IU spoke while gasping for air "Omo you look pretty gurl!!" Jisoo spoke while giving her a spin.

Y/n carelessly looked at the mirror...her eyes widened "omg..this looks beautiful" she whispered "w-wha—" she was about to put her head up but IU slapped her head on the ground again "what's with the noises?!" The three young boys entered the room with shook faces "Lia what happened?!" Jin looked at her curiously.

"She tasted her own medicine" IU spoke while flipping her hair with sassiness...Jisoo sighs and explain everything Jin was about to touch Lia cheeks to stroke it but ones Jisoo explain his hand automatically poked her eyes "AHH- what the fu*k" she yelled "You okay?!" IU asked y/n as she nodded.

Taehyung took his steps closer to y/n admiring her beautiful new hairstyle "you look.....beautiful" he spoke while scratching his nape she ignored him as he sighed sitting beside her "can I explain?!" He asked for permission "Guys lets go and give them some privacy,jin hyung bring Lia" Jimin spoke as Jin looked at him in disbelief "my precious hand doesn't deserve to be touched by her" *horse laugh* soon everyone left as Taehyung bent down to her level taking her tiny hands in his.

"I-" before he could speak y/n spoke "it's okay mistakes happen...I'm gonna go" she stood up leaving him alone making him sigh.

He knew she didn't forgive him of the coldness and helpless sound in her voice.

But little did he know something was waiting for him.....😌

TO BE CONTINUED............