Part-4

Written by: @thv_fics

-Y/N POV-
Sitting on my bed doing nothing I looked to my side Taehyung who was working on his laptop, I really wanted to cuddle him and get his attention but he's busy, and I'm shy to ask. Scooting a little closer to him with a pout I tapped his shoulder as he looked at me with a genuine smile and raised one eyebrow asking "What?"

"I'm bored....lets do something please?!" I showed him my puppy eyes as he started thinking,"hmm..okay but what you wanna do?!" I closed my eyes thinking "Lets go for a walk" he nodded and pecked my cheeks before walking towards the closet to change.

"They are cute" I squealed looking at the kids playing "Our kids will be cuter" I looked at him flattered, he laughed seeing my red cheeks as he continued "why? I'm not lying though they'll be cute and beautiful like you!!" I his shoulder playfully and looked away trying to hide my smile, suddenly a lady walked towards us making me confuse.

"Hiii tae" she spoke coming closer to Taehyung making me dumbfounded "oh..hey Lia" he spoke as a little awkwardness was found in his voice "Who is she ?" She pointed towards me looking at me weirdly "my wife, Kim Y/n" he spoke proudly smirking at her.

"You have a wife?!" She looked at him disappointed, he nodded as I looked at her feeling awkward "Hmm...I like your shirt" she winked at him as he secretly rolled his eyes "thank you" he tried sounding kind, feeling jealously rush through my body I interrupted her as she was about to say something.

"Umm sorry Mayo or whatever your name is,we're actually busy so we gotta go right BABE!!" I let out the last word loudly so that Lia could hear it, I grabbed his arm clinging on to it as I pulled him away from her, I glared at him before imitating him."i liKe YoUr sHirT, tHank YoU" I didn't notice he had a smirk on his face "calm down why so jealous? I'm all yours you know!!" He spoke while smirking widely "I'm not jealous" I spoke rolling my eyes "yes you are", "yes-no UGH! Okay yes i am so what!!"

"~Cute" he pinched my cheeks before laying a peck on the back of my hand, for some reason I felt relief as a smile crept on my face....he's really something else. His phone started ringing as he picked up "hello?.....okay......now?......hmm okay,bye hyung!!" I looked at him and spoke "what happened? Is everything alright?"

"Jin hyung invited us to a pool party" I smiled and nodded......It's been 20 mins since we came here and the boys are swimming, I'm not because I forgot to bring my swimsuit. "Girl lets swim!!" IU spoke excitedly "no umm...I don't have a swimsuit" I awkwardly smiled as Jisoo spoke "Follow me" she said smiling.

I followed her to her room and my jaw dropped....her designing idea is really beautiful "Y/n-iee try this on it'll perfectly fit you~" she handed me a swimsuit as my eyes widened I immediately denied "it's really revealing" she laughed at my statement "oh come on please" they kept pleading making me sigh "okay fine!!" I grabbed the swimsuit and walked towards the bathroom. As i walked towards the pool cold breeze hit my bare skin as I shivered...I hugged myself rubbing my palms together...it was not uncontrollable its nice infact but too revealing.

it was not uncontrollable its nice infact but too revealing