Last Part

Written by: @thv_fics

Y/N POV [Time :10 PM]

"HAHAHA I know r-" IU interrupted me "shh Taehyung is here" I looked at his reflection in the mirror and giggled seeing his cute face "you didn't sleep baby?!" He spoke sitting beside me laying his head on my shoulder I really wanted to squeeze his cheeks and hug him but i need patience 'one more day y/n, just one more', "love...." he tapped my thighs while pouting sadly 'on my...now i wanna kiss him badly' "y/n....baby.....babyyyyyy" he took my hands and peck my hands.

I couldn't resist his cuteness...I stood up leaving him alone "yahh why did you leave?!" IU asked me after entering "I couldn't stop myself he's too cute for me" I looked at the ground playing with my fingers "yahh there's only one day left just keep pretending" I sighed nodding.

I have been pretending to be mad at Taehyung, tomorrow is his birthday and I'm gonna surprise him I don't really care who his first is or who is his first love because all that matters is the future and the present, I just needed an excuse to be mad at him, I'm not actually mad, as I said I'm pretending.

Before marrying him Jimin informed me about Lia, I know who Lia is. She isn't his ex, but his ex crush. They "liked" each other but never dated because Lia wasn't "ready" but then he found out that she actually had someone in her life....he got over her after a long time and decided to just do arranged marriage as he didn't know what to do.

"Y/n-ahh lets sleep!!" I looked at the clock and gasped it's almost 11 pm tomorrow is his birthday!! "I think you should sleep with him, tomorrow is his birthday after all" I hummed and decided to go to our room. Entering the room carefully without making any noise I took my steps towards the bed...his back was facing me, I went towards him and saw him closing his eyes...he had some dry tears "did you cry baby?" I whispered stroking his dark brown curls.

I sighed and laid down beside him on the bed before giving a small peck on his lips, I scooted towards his sleepy figure and back hugged him resting my head on his back closing my eyes. "Yah wake up" IU spoke shaking me gently while whispering, I blinked few times before looking around, I saw my husband sleeping while cuddling me I smiled and lightly pecked his nose before moving his muscular arms from my waist.

"~happy birthday" I whispered to Taehyung before leaving. Inhaling and exhaling deeply i viewed the living room carefully to check if there's something missing "okay everything is good" I spoke smiling...we decorated it so well.

"Taehyung is gonna come he just entered bathroom" Jisoo whispered yelled "omg is everyone ready?!" Everyone nodded "let's hide behind the couches" we all nodded and hid in corners "ouch my dress!!" I groaned "it's okay" IU giggled making me smile "yah turn off the lights" Jin turned the lights off before running towards Jimin.

-Author POV-
Rubbing his eyes like a kid yawning a little he furrowed his eyebrows once his gaze met silence...he looked around just to see the lights off he hissed when his feet accidentally slipped but he still managed to turn om the lights and once the lights turned on....
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG-AHH" everyone yelled as loud as they could making him shocked he stood there shook while everyone sang for him 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~'

His gaze fell on the figure who was smiling widely while clapping her hands like a small kid while singing his lips curved into a smile seeing her "woah thank you" he spoke while hugging everyone after they stopped singing once he hugged everyone he looked towards his wife, she ran towards him pulling him into a big hug making him immediately hug her back.

"Woahh you're growing old baby" she spoke while giggling he smiled widely pulling her towards his chest again "are you mad at me?" He asked her "i was never mad at you pabo i was pretending" he looked at her shocked "Aishh so I could surprise you duh" she pecked his lips making him sigh in relief.

His heart once again started beating out of his chest making her giggle seeing his reaction after a while everyone started celebrating his birthday.

[TIME SKIP]
-Y/n POV-

"Thank you but sorry hyung I need to go..."
"Wahh this was too fast stay a little longer" I immediately shook my head "no we already stayed here for like a week and I appreciate that thank you so much" I smiled making him sigh we bid them a good bye.

Entering the house i immediately laid down on the soft couch "Mmmm finally we are home" Taehyung giggled and laid down beside me on the couch "I know right" we stared at the ceiling silently "you didn't give me a gift yet" he said grabbing my attention "well i have a gift for you actually" he looked at me surprised "really?!" I nodded my head "what is it?!" He asked smiling making me smile back shyly "umm..later lemme shower first!" I ran upstairs. I entered our shared bedroom walking towards the closet grabbing something to wear after showering.

Closing the closet I was about to walk towards the bathroom but I suddenly felt two arms being wrapped around my waist i was about to turn around but he placed his chin on my shoulder "I missed you so much~" he spoke pouting "me too" I placed my palm on his hand stroking it.

He started placing wet kisses on my neck making me tilt my head giving him more space closing my eyes I exhaled feeling his touch, it was warm and euphoric. He slowly turned me around, he grabbed my waist kissing me passionately he took his steps forward as he pinned me to the wall, I wrapped my hands around his neck deepening the kiss..he roamed his hands around my body making me let out a small whimper.

Breaking the kiss for air he rested his head on mine smiling staring at me with love and passion "lets shower together" he spoke trying to tease me "sure lets do it" I spoke smirking at him he looked at me shook as he checked my temperature by placing his palms on my forehead "you're not even sick" I giggled at his shook face "my gift for you is me, I'm all yours" I tilted my head and placed my hands around his neck.

"No...you're forcing yourself aren't you?!" He asked feeling low "nope, I'm not I was actually ready from the beginning but I thought to keep it as a gift for you" his pout slowly turned into a smile " wait really?!" He asked while looking at me shook yet smiling widely I smiled back feeling happy "~finallyyyy" he immediately carried me making me gasp "Round-1 in the bathroom and round-2–" i interrupted him "YAHH YAH YAH what are you—" he smirked seeing my red cheeks "don't be shy babygirl" he headed towards the bathroom while carrying me in a bridal style.......

NAMJESUS😌

-THE END-

Total words: 1242

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!!!!