Part-3

Written by:@thv_fics
-Y/N POV-

As I chatted with my brother-in-law while smiling brightly I looked towards stairs when I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I smiled seeing Taehyung rubbing his eyes like a kid while yawning in his cute tata pjs.

"Y/nnnnnnn~...Eomma?" he looked at his mom shook when he opened his eyes."I see you guys got along very well" she spoke as I nodded shyly.

Taehyung went towards his parents and hugged them, then he greeted his younger sister before walking towards me with a pout "what's with that face?!" I whispered as he whispered back while everyone was talking.

"I wanted to go on a date with my wife" i looked away feeling my cheeks getting red as he spoke again.

"Oh now my wife is blu-" he was interrupted by Mr.Kim "let's have lunch since Taehyung is here already" i nodded and went to prepare lunch for everyone.

Humming a song while I cooked lunch Taehyung approached me with a smile on his face I smiled back before paying attention to the food again, he walked towards me with a pout as i furrowed my eyebrows.

  "Do you want something,tae?!" He nodded as I looked at him confused "You forgot to give me a kiss!!" he shamelessly smiled. I widened my eyes and looked towards the living room checking if anyone heard that but everyone were busy chatting, I shifted my gaze back to Taehyung and whispered "Taehyung-ahh not now what if eomma and appa sees us?!"

He smiled and whispered back "Spending time with my wife isn't a sin,baby!!" I shook my head in disbelief and walked towards the kitchen counter with my red cheeks, I opened the upper closet and grabbed some ingredients I needed.

Feeling a presence behind me I flinched but then relaxed knowing it is Taehyung, he wrapped his around me resting his chin on my shoulder...I felt his warmth rush through my body making me feel relaxed under him.

I felt a little shy knowing his was staring at me...I spoke trying to break the ice "Don't you have work?" I asked "I do,I took a break I'll probably start working after our honeymoon" I choked on air of his words as he looked at me worried "Princess? Are you okay?!" He pulled me in his embrace continuously patting my back as I choked more seeing his face too close.

"Yah it's normal for married couples...why are you surprised?!" he asked looking at me with a smirk "Um...nothing its just i have never experienced such things" i awkwardly smiled as he nodded.

"I never did too" I looked at him shocked,this handsome guy never dated before?! "Before you ask anything,I knew all the girls would want me for money and reputation so I let my parents choose the right one and now i have you"

I looked away feeling flattered knowing my cheeks were red, I'm happy knowing atleast I'm his first and last "I'll accompany mom and dad okay?!" I nodded smiling like an idiot as he walked towards me giving me a peck on lips before leaving.

"Okay but wow y/n your cooking is no joke" she spoke while eating her food smiling brightly "I know right,I'm lucky I get to eat everyday done by her" I looked down at my plate feeling shy as he chuckled seeing me, placing his hand on my thigh I looked at him as he smiled looking at me lovingly.

"Ria why are you mad at me?!" He spoke taking his 5 years old little sister in his arms "I'm not mad oppa,I'm tired" she spoke yawning cutely.

"Was school tiring today?" she nodded pouting, I giggled seeing her cute reaction omg she's so cute, "Y'know my fwends momma is pregnant" Taehyung raised his eyebrows "she said that an angel came at midnight at her house and did some magic on her momma's tummy then a baby was made inside her tummy" I smiled a little seeing this pure innocent soul talking cutely.

"And also—TANNIE" she jumped out of Taehyung's grip and ran towards his pet yeontan Mrs.Kim followed Ria to take care of her meanwhile Mr.Kim was busy watching his favourite tv show.

I looked over to Taehyung thinking 'why is he so quiet?' I tapped his shoulder as he immediately looked at me with his lips parted and eyes slightly wide.... I looked at him concerned while he gulped deeply fixing his seating position.

"Taehyung what's wro-" I gasped seeing his tight pants "Baby~" he whispered clinging onto me a little, I looked in his eyes just to see him giving me puppy eyes...I sighed and looked away feeling myself turning into tomato as he kept his large hands on my thighs, I widened my eyes and looked at Mr.Kim to see if he saw anything.

"Tae— *gasp*" I gasped when he slid his hands under my dress "Come on please babe~" he pleaded as I looked away feeling shy "Tae wait your parents are here" I whispered and immediately pushed his hands when Mrs.Kim approached us.

"I'm sorry y/n I couldn't spend time with you and my son, Ria has exams and I need to teach her I'll come again for sure" Mrs.Kim spoke being sad, but before I could say anything Taehyung spoke "Sure mom no worries!! Don't rush and take your time okay!!" he smiled as I looked away knowing what he is up to.

We bid them goodbye as they left. I saw Taehyung locking the entrance door making me nervous I gulped looking down, he came towards me slightly smiling he hugged me digging his face in the crook of my neck as his hands were around my waist.

"Tae~" I whispered as he hummed I didn't know what to say...i was too nervous and shy to do 'it'

"Don't worry you thought that I was gonna actually force you? Nope I'm not forcing you I was just teasing you babe, I'll wait"

I let out a sigh of relief as he laughed seeing my red face.

"As i said we're going on a date so get ready and let's go" I smiled and nodded.

He got off from my waist as I turned around to leave but stopped and turned back to Taehyung, I went closer to him standing on my toes to reach his height I peck his cheeks and immediately ran away.

Touching his cheeks with his fingers he felt his heart pounding out his chest, his face slightly turned red as he smiled and looked down acting like a drunk person, it was just a peck but it affected him like drugs.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Total words: 1139