Part-2

-Y/N POV-

I opened my eyes as I felt someone moving me I looked at my side before groaning and stretching "Wake up princess,I'm hungry" he whispered as his one hand was on my waist while his head in the crook of my neck leaving wet kisses.

I smiled and blushed feeling him while smelling his addictive scent "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked looking at him shyly "You"  he spoke staring deeply in my eyes smirking as I gasped a little feeling my cheeks heating up.

"I-un—" he giggled seeing my reaction "Pancakes will do" I nodded before moving him a little as i went to the bathroom. As i I was cooking I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I looked up to see Taehyung coming to me with a beautiful smile. 'HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK SO HANDSOME? HE IS EVEN REAL?'

He came closer to me standing beside me as he spoke "Good morning princess" he pulled me by my waist letting me stand in between him and the counter. Tint of red splash on my cheeks making me look down.

"I fu*king love you!!" he spoke while pulling me closer to his chest.

-AUTHOR POV-

Feeling his heart beat just by her presence he smiled feeling lucky to have someone like her, he pulled her closer and closer to his chest but she was never close enough, he loved everything about her....he admired her a lot.

He wanted to pamper her as much as he could, he wanted to spoil her with everything he had, the newborn baby smell of her made its way towards his nostrils making him obsessed with her.

Her milky skin that could be seen as she wore oversized shirt of Taehyung without anything under since it was too huge.

He suddenly started thinking about something else looking at her thighs...gulping deeply he shook his head distracting himself from his thoughts as he moved away a little trying to calm himself down. He grabbed a napkin from the counter wiping his forehead and neck while looking away holding himself.

'Control Taehyung'  he said to himself looking at her more like admiring her. "Do you wanna watch a movie after breakfast?!" She nodded her head smiling making his heart melt of her smile.

[TEN MINUTES LATER]

As she was done preparing breakfast she walked towards her husband who has been continuously glancing at her, she sat beside him placing his food in front of him and taking hers.

"Eat up" she spoke while smiling sweetly at him as he nodded once again feeling his heart beat fast.

"My hands are tired....can you feed me?!" she looked at him shocked yet shy making him smirk.

"H-huh" she looked away trying to hid her red cheeks "Aigoo...you're too cute for me" he pecked her cheeks before digging into his food.

"Which movie do I put?!" she asked searching through the tv with the remote in her hands "I don't know? Any?"

She randomly clicked a movie as she turned around looking at him, he smiled and tapped the spot beside him indicating her to sit with him, smiling cutely she took her steps closer to him and was about to sit but he pulled her making her sit on his lap.

She gasped, her beautiful eyes met his gaze as he couldn't help but stare at her, she blushed looking away bringing him to reality, he chuckled and pulled her closer making her head rest on his chest.

Her heart was gonna explode meanwhile she felt a little good after hearing his rapid heartbeat knowing she wasn't the only one feeling different.

She fixed her position sitting properly as he widened his eyes...she didn't notice it as she was so focused on the movie more, he let out a low groan beside her ears gaining her attention as she immediately looked at him embarrassed.

"S-sor" she tried moving herself from him as she knew she was making it hard for him...she accidentally slipped making her fall back on his lap but this time with her lips on his...he was shocked as he mostly makes the first move.

It was an accident but he thought that she wanted to kiss him.

He pulled her closer by her waist making her immediately wrap her legs around his torso, he kissed her passionately almost losing control, he went a little rough making her feel butterflies in her stomach...his hands traveled around her body leaving goosebumps.

Her soft skin he touched made him loose his control more over, she pulled away lacking oxygen he stared deeply in her eyes...she knew what he wanted just by his looks but she was just too shy.

"T-taehyung.." she uttered whispering.
"Its o-okay but I don't think I can control myself next time!!" He spoke looking at her while stroking her cheeks lovingly.

Nodding her head she moved from his laps not to make hard for him again, she sat beside him hugging his waist making him smile seeing her tiny body.

They continued watching their movie~

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Total words: 867