Part-6

Written by @kthfixs

-AUTHOR POV-

Chatting and whispering with her husband, y/n slightly blushed feeling flattered of the way he flirted with her, she giggled and laughed wiht him as Taehyung continued teasing his wife using cheesy and flirty lines.

Meanwhile there was something burning near them or maybe someone, Lia. She was looking at them literally sitting in front of them wearing revealing outfit to cath Taehyung's attention but he wasn't interested knowing that he has a lovely wife who is beautiful inside and outside,she was trying her best to gran Taehyung's attention but nothing seemed to work.

She kept groaning and making weird noises to make him look at her "Can you stfu!! Can't you see I'm busy?!" He spoke before looking at Lia, he shifted his gaze back to y/n smiling.

"Oh come on babe~" he kept his hand on y/n's thighs "Ugh" she looked away crossing her arms as an idea popped up on her mind as she looked at the couple smirking. "YUMMM~ its tastes delicious princess" he spoke while eating desert which y/n made."Let's watch a movi-*phone rings* Aish who is this...I'll be right back love" he spoke while standing up and heading out of the kitchen.

Y/n was left alone, she waited for her husband patiently while cleaning the plates she used, after a while she felt a presence behind her she smiled thinking it is Taehyung but soon faded away seeing Lia's figure "What?!" Y/n spoke coldly "why are you so cold towards me y/n-iee!!" Lia tried to touch y/n's cheeks but she yanked away "Get out of my sight mayo" she laughed sarcastically.

She suddenly stopped laughing and glared at   Y/n making her furrow her eyebrows "ME! How about you get out of my way,before being yours Taehyung was mine" she spoke making y/n scoff.

"I'm not dumb he told me that i was his first" she crossed her hands up to her chest smirking back "Really? Wow he lied to you...you can ask him yourself...just think about it-ugh how can you be so stupid? Just think why is he always separating us? Because he is afraid that I might tell the truth"

"T-truth? What truth?"
"I'm his first,Kim y/n" she smirked widely making her gulp "no-h-he—"

-Y/N POV-

We were interrupted by a deep voice
"Lia? What are you doing here? Did you do something to my wife?" He ran towards me checking me if i was okay "Babe what happened why are you sweating?!" He asked worriedly "Huh-i-im-"

"Y/n wants to tell you something tae~" he looked at me confused as Lia left "Is there something bothering you?" He stroked my cheeks but i yanked away looking straight in his eyes.

"You lied" I looked at him with teary eyes as he asked "Lied about what?" He asked sweating a little. His throat was drying up as some sweat drops left his forehead, he gulped trying to get rid of the lump formed in his throat he looked at me as nervousness was seen in his eyes.

'Did she find out...' he thought

"You lied to me didn't y-you?" I spoke while shuttering "Y/n" he called out my name sadly "answer me Taehyung " I raised my voice a little for the first time in my life.

-AUTHOR POV-

Feeling her hands shake a little her lips were trembling while her heart was beating out of her chest, she was scared, she wanted to hear him saying that Lia was wrong but he wasn't ready to utter a word "Tell me Lia was lying" he gulped deeply while her tears fell down her cheeks unconsciously.

She didn't care that she was his first, she was hurt because he lied to her.

Was there a reason behind why did he lie? Did he lied because he still loves Lia?

"Yes I-i lied" she almost list her balance...she gripped on the table trying to endure the pain "why?" She gulped deeply waiting for his response but nothing came out of his dry throat.

She looked at him just to see his gaze fixed on the ground as he bit his lower lips trying to prevent his tears from falling "I-i......" he didn't continue "I'm sorry " he finally said making her breakdown "you said you'll never break my heart.....I trusted you Kim Taehyung...I trusted you with my freaking life" "Listen to me baby" before he could speak she exited the kitchen leaving him alone.

"I messed up" he ran his fingers through his hairs trying his best not to shed any tears "You'll pay for this Lia" he spoke while clenching his jaw inhaling deeply.

TO BE CONTINUED.......