Moving Day!

"Sapphire, Sweetheart time to get up! We've got a busy day ahead of us." Sapphire's mother says as she gently shakes her daughter, trying to wake her. With a small and tired groan Sapphire would finally wake, her eyes slowly peeking open while her hair was an absolute mess.

"Hm? Time to finish packing already?" She questions, her voice still sounding tired. "Indeed it is dear, our flight to the Alola Region is in two hours, so let's get this finished alright?"

Sapphire would nod in understanding, her mom leaving the room to give her some privacy. Today was the day they would officially be moving from Kalos to Alola. She quickly dressed herself, reflecting on all the memories she had made as she finishes packing up her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Short Time Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire and her mother would now be waiting for their flight to be called as they sat in the Airport lobby. Her mother going through their check list one last time to be certain they had everything with them.

Once their flight was called they headed to the flight terminal, showing the workers their tickets. Once the tickets were checked they were given permission to board the plane.

Sapphire would make her way to her seat which was thankfully by a window. She loved having the window seat on a flight, gave her inspiration for when she felt like drawing. However for now she pulled out one of the books she brought with her and decided to read that during their long flight to the Alola region.