A Day With Friends!

Sapphire would be walking out of the trial site, looking a bit tired. Though she smiled as she was greeted by the sight of Kukui and Guzma stood there waiting for her. She walked up to them and proudly showed off her Normalium Z crystal, making the boys cheer.

After the small celebration, Guzma suggested that they all go get some Malasadas from the shop in Hau'oli City. Kukui agreed but since Sapphire was still new to Alola she didn't even know what a Malasada was. As they walked to Hau'oli city the boys would explain what a Malasada was, and told her that even their Pokémon could enjoy it.

This got Sapphire excited, since she felt her partners deserved a treat for all the hard work they've been doing. As they got closer to Hau'oli city Sapphire was trying to plan for the Kahuna's fighting types. Guzma was the first to notice her train of thought and mentioned that Mawile can be caught inside Ten Carat Hill.

That made Sapphire smile, no one had ever been able to pick up on her thoughts so easily. She happily thanked Guzma for the information but said that for now she'd rather hang out with her friends. The three soon arrived at the Malasada shop and enjoyed their mini celebration with their Pokémon partners.