Hau'oli City & A Shopping Spree

The next morning Sapphire was up and ready to go, excited to explore with her new friend. She quickly dressed herself, grabbed her bag and rushed out the door, yelling bye to her mom.

Kukui was stood outside the Pokémon Center waiting for her, exactly as they agreed on. "Morning Sapphire!" Kukui greets as Sapphire approaches him. "Morning Kukui!" Sapphire replies, Popplio held securely in her arms since she had let Popplio out of her ball on the way there.

The two would then begin their walk to Hau'oli City, talking with each other the entire way. Kukui was even kind enough to show her around the city, pointing out all the shops and the Malasada place.

Kukui and Sapphire would split up for now and agreed to meet at the hotel on the next route where they could rest for the evening. Once it was agreed on Sapphire went off and did some shopping of her own, buying some new clothes that fit the Alolan style instead of what she had from Kalos.

She then went and enjoyed some Malasadas with Popplio, enjoying herself completely. After a good few hours she started to head to the next route where she was supposed to meet up with Kukui.

When she finally arrived at the hotel Kukui was waiting for her, two keys in his hand. He handed Sapphire one of the keys and explained that he rented a room for each of them and that key was what she needed to unlock the door.

Sapphire would try to complain about Kukui spending his own money to rent her room but he just laughed and walked to his room. Sapphire would give a grumpy pout before heading to her own room for the evening. Deciding it would be best to get some rest to be ready for tomorrow's journey.