Chapter 1

My gaze shifted to the photo album in my mother's lap, There are many photos of us ,including my grandparents. She smile creasing the photo gently. I never knew who they were until one day my grandpa told me about him.

My mother is in her last stage of cancer. Sometimes i feel numb thinking about what would I do without her? I don't have any reason or purpose to live beside her. 'Minseo' Her gentle voice guide me back to the real world. I look up at her, smiling softly as she crease my fizzy hairs. 'I'm sorry my child!' she sigh. "Why are you saying sorry mom? It's not your fault that you have Cancer!" I eagerly remark.

'Minie, I'm a terrible mother and a terrible daughter!' she spoke as a tear slide down her cheek, falling on my thumb. 'No no, why would you say that? You're a great mother to me! And I'm thankful to you for being my mother! And I'm sure you're a great daughter as well!" I denied clearly disappointed that she thinks so low of herself.

She softly chuckles "My little pup literally took his personality from his grandparents! so pure!!" She coo and pat my head. "Come here," She opened her arms for me to crawl over like old times. 'There's something i must confess before i go, i made a sound of protest but she sush me before speaking again. 'Minie, you know you got this nickname after the person i hated the most!' my head snapped at her direction. Why would she name me after someone she hated?

'I have always hated him and my father when i was a child. I hated him for taking away my father, i hated him for making my papa cry. But he never deserves my hatred. He was pure just like you.' "Who was he?" I quietly ask and fall back against her chest, Listing to her rhythm ful heartbeats.

She smiled, i can feel it. "He was Park Jimin." Grandpa?? Momma hate grandpa? 'And you got your nickname after him. Minnie. When i was a child, i thought My father left papa and me, for him.' She excel loudly. 'Papa never married anyone, i always thought it was selfish of him to leave someone like papa. Even when My father and Uncle Jimin came back, my hatred for them didn't decrease. After one or two years papa also forgive him. I was very angry at papa for giving him forgiveness, But i was immature. I didn't talk to them for a year and went to live with uncle Hoseok!' "grandpa hobi?" 'Yes, grandpa hobi!'

"Do you still hate them mama?" 'No Minnie, i don't. I realised my mistake the day when i saw him sobbing like a child. After i--- i burned his photo album. But he forgave me the next day like nothing happened. But i could see the sorrowness in his eyes.' I wiped some of her fallen tears as she smiles at my direction before continuing.

'He was such a strong and forgave ful person but papa was very angry with me! That was the first day ever in my life i saw him in rage. He never raised his hand on me but that day. He told me the photo that i burnt was Uncle Jimin's lovers photo. Their wedding day's photo where he died infront of his eyes even before they can get married. He kept screaming at me until Dad stopped him. You know that was the last day i saw papa and Dad. That was the day they died in a car accident.' Mamma was full on sobbing but i didn't stop her from saying. I quietly just wiped her tears as i listen.

'After that Uncle Jimin raised me like his own daughter. He spoiled me even tho i hurt him in the past. He never scold me for anything. I always felt guilty for not saying sorry to him, to my parents. I hope they forgive me when i met them in heaven.'

She sobbed holding me close to her, afraid to let go of her 13 years old Son to this world. 'Minseo, you know i sometimes wise they lived a happy life in a parallel universe, where they can be together and happy. I would love to born again with everyone pampering me!" She low-key chuckle that made me smile a little before everything came crashing down on me.

"DOCTOR, COME HERE!! HELP MY MOTHER!" I nervously wait outside when they check her pulse. After sometime the doctor came out, dropping his hands on my shoulder he quietly took a breath before breaking the silence. "She's no more." And walked away leaving me there numb.

I curled up into a ball,bawling my eyes out. I didn't care who can heard me or see me. I needed to release my sadness. After that day I moved into my cousins house. I felt desolate in a new city, but my only focus is to become a great scientist.

Mom i will make your dream come true. You will have everyone with you! I promise.

__________________

Will Minseo be able to keep his promises or they will weither away with time..?

Another journey, another dimension
Welcome to A new adventure of fate and love..!!