Chapter 12

"HOW COULD YOU--" The boy screamed in agony as he shook his father or Should I say Sir.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Sir holding a gun while Mrs.Yuri dropped to the ground, bloodied. Grandpa Jin's screamed woke me up from my trans and maybe sir too. As tears picked up on his eyes... i took off my eyes from him and instead focus on the grandpa Jin. I want to help them! And I will. With this determination I ran to them.

"We need to take her to the hospital right now!" He shook his head holding Mrs Yuri close to him. 'I have called the Ambulance.' Another voice said, without looking up we both nodded. 'Mrs. Yuri, I'm so sorry.' a lady cried out behind me and then i realised that she was standing there from the Beginning.

'Uncle, put that gun down!!' The voice screamed altering all of us, Grandpa Jin stood up, tripping midway. "Dad, don't do this please " he pleaded with glishing eyes. "This is happening because of this! He point to a little boy, who's looking at all of us with bambi eyes." 'Dad, No Seokjin. If he was never would have born, this things wouldn't have been done.' he cried out, glancing at Mrs.Yuri, who's crying from pain.

"And you know, I'm the most guilty one here, He laughed sorrowfully. I-I was so happy and that was the biggest reason for my downfall. A orphanage like me; he point towards himself as he speak. 'Should not have fallen in love, i don't deserve to be happy. I was so happy when your mother came in my life and accept me as I'm. But, BUT THIS WOMAN CAME, AND RUINED EVERYTHING!" He sniff, 'I'm sorry son. I'm not a good father to you, nor a good husband to Your mother.'

"IT'S NOT TRUE!" Mrs. Yuri cried out, and Soon the ambulance arrived and they carried her to it. 'I'M sorry my son.' He whispered before pulling the trigger and it was too late for me, for all of us to notice. His body hit the ground with a loud thud, making all of us flinch. "DAD!"

---------

Who's that woman? What did he mean that he ruined everything?