Chapter 4

'You will come back to me,right?' She whisper in a low voice.

I sigh, stopping the car. I unlocked mine seat belt along with her and pulled her into my chest. "You believe me right!" 'More then my life' her gentle breath tickle my chest as she snuggle into me. "I'm yours and Your Mine, so i will come back to you!" I tighten my hug and she softly hum.

After snuggling ,we left for our final destination. That being the place we first met! our favourite coffee shop. I pulled into the parking lot, while she wait for me outside the coffee shop."Should we enter now love". I ask smiling and she reached her hand for me to hold. I gladly took it. Hand in hand we enter the coffee shop, as the bell chirped above our head the girl in the counter turned her head in our direction. We took the corner seat, so we don't disturb anyone with our loud talks, I laughed in my head while she gladly ordered for both of us. A black coffee for her and a sweet mango shake for me. Ah i know what you readers may be thinking , something like why am having a drink like that? Shouldn't the MC should have a black coffee instead? Well it remind me of grandpa. He used to make this for me. And i really love sweet things. Do you also like sweets our lovely readers?

'So when are you thinking about going?' She questioned blowing her coffee. I boop her nose and she fuss looking around her. "I am thinking about 16 July, that's my mothers dead anniversary. And I wish to go that day after saying my good bye to her. She visibly gasp. "It's tomorrow". I hum sipping my drink ,my mouth instantly filling with sweetness of the drink ."let's go and enjoy today" i confess and her mood lighten. She gave me her best smile but I know out there she's hiding her tears.

We left the cafe and hoped onto my car. I keep glancing at her while driving and notice she's dozing off but trying to stay awake. "If you want to sleep, you can" She gave me a tired smile and fall asleep holding my hand. She's the best gift in my life. She has been always my support and comfort person , I love her with bottom of my heart. I softly unlocked her belt and picked her up in my arms and she snuggle closer to me in her sleep. I coo at the gesture and softly kissed her forehead. People say someone fall asleep with someone they trust, their inner child feel safe with them and I'm glad that I can be that person to her.

I had already called mom to open the door. And she was right there, standing, waiting for us. She coo at her and whisper "you don't have to come down for dinner, I will send dinner in your room. Now go, she will be more comfortable in bed rather then in your arms". She giggled and I walked out embarrassed at her antics. I Lightly kicked my bedroom door to open it and then to close. i gently laid her down to the bed. Bending down i looked at her heels, they are complicated! How do I untie them? I sigh, scratching my head. I sat down on the floor in a criss cross manner and tried to open them. Thankfully succeed in doing so, i pulled the cover over her and also laid down beside her after changing into something comfortable.

My eyes flutter open at the voice of my elder brother Augustya. 'What?' i gogilly ask, rubbing my eyes. "wake up now , I have placed the food there. Wake her up and eat, then you both can cuddle again." He smiled sweetly before leaving. I yawn and look at clock that hung on my bedroom wall. It's say 11:30. We slept for 4 hours. I tried to stretch but a weight on my body stopped me from doing so. I yawned before looking down, only to see hairs. I removed some of the hair from her face and she stir rolling to the other side of the bed but before she can fall out of the bed. I pulled her close to me by her waist.

She opened her eyes , stretch and smiled at me. "Good morning ". I chuckled 'it's still night my love'. Her eyes winded and she got up a little to fast that she has to sit back again. 'I'm hungry' she winch holding her tummy cutely. I got up from under the blanket and she flush. 'Put on a shirt'. And threw a shirt on my direction. That i swiftly caught and put it on before picking her up by her waist. I sat down on the bed with a plate full of food. Her eyes beem with happiness as she gaze at the plate.

"Now, open your lips, your personal feeder is here" she nod and opened up as i gently fed her. 'Why aren't you eating?' she asked mouth full with food. I shake my head and whisper 'I'm full, just by watching you eat my love'. She narrowed her eyes and slide down the bed while I peer at her baffled.

She took the plate of untouched food and sat down beside me. 'Now say ahh' she gesture for me to open my mouth. My gaze soften. I did what she asked for me to do. And she happily fed me while I fed her. Her lips twitched into a beautiful smile, just like my heart, watching her. She's gentle and innocent, and i want to protect that innocence forever!

After that we went to bed again, She fall asleep as soon her body touched the pillow! I lay there awake as I think back to everything....

I'm so thankful to Uncle and aunt Jung or i say my mom and dad. They both adopted me after mom died, and i never felt any kind off bad treatment, they have always treated me like their own childrens, maybe more then them! I lightly chuckled but soon closed my eyes as I heared the door of my room slowly opening.

I can feel someone watching me then I felt a hand gently creasing my hair. "I hope you succeed my child, your mom will miss you very much! Come back to me please " She sniff before dad's voice came in my ear. "Miyan, let's go! He will always be our child. He will come back to us" I couldn't hold anymore as i opened my eyes to see mom crying. I hugged her as she sobbed lowly in my arm, not wanting to wake her up. Dad soon joined us, as he also shed some tears with us.

______________

Having a loving and supportive parents are blessing, right?