Chapter 15

The youngest one closed the door behind him and Sat on his bed.  After a long pause the boy broke the tension and  asked him a question.  “Are you alright? Alright? Is he sick? ‘I saw you today in the dinner, you were quite the whole time'. He asked in a whisper almost like if he talked loudly something will break or more like someone.

The younger one took a breath before speaking “I'm fine hyung ' don't worry about me. He quietly lied down on his lap catching him off guard.   “It's okay if you don't want to talk about it now, but  remember Kookie I'm always here if you want to talk about anything " Omy that's grandpa!! Is that mean the other one is Grandpa Taehyung? He said softly running his hand through grandpa’s head.

They stay like that for a while in a comfortable silence just listening to eachother's breathing. He quietly running his head through grandpa's hair and him enjoying it. Should I stop listening…. Are they asleep? It's so dark to see anything.

After several minutes the light turned on.

‘Hyung? “Hm" ‘I'm hungry '. You're hungry? Let's go then eat something.” He said standing up from bed but grandpa didn't stir. “But i don't wanna get up". He said smiling sheepishly. grandpa was cute, i smile seeing them!

He chuckled at his behaviour and told him to wait there, before leaving the room to look for something to eat. He quietly made his way to the kitchen. He was thinking about something when he bumped into someone that startled him.

A man asked “What are you doing here son in the middle of night?  Uh- I'm hungry sir! He said quietly looking at that man.  Why does this person seems familiar? Have I seen him - Oh his grandpa Jin's Uncle. He smiled at him before patting his head softly “No need to call me sir! Call me uncle." Okay uncle! He said cheerfully getting on his bubbly personality. “You're just like your mother" He said looking at Taehyung. They knew eachother? He look up at him in confusion. Or didn't?  Before smiling.

The man told him to seat on the table before he walked further in the kitchen to heat the leftover.

He came back with a bowl of ramen and some fried kimchi before handing over it to him.“Eat up son, before it's get cold". Looking at the food…. I feel hungry too! I sigh before putting down my glasses before grabbing something from the freezer. .

‘ Wake up’ ~ i guess his calling grandpa! I nod and aging munch on my food as i listen.  “Ah thankyou hyung ".  ‘Hyung' hmm ‘Are not you gonna eat'? Yes! Aren't you hungry?? ‘Even I got hungry!' I chuckled . It's not like they can hear me from here. “I ate before coming here" ohhh. We both said at the same time.

After finishing my dinner at what like 2 am… I put on my glasses to check on them. It sounds so bad soekie, it's like you're staking someone.  I cringe at myself and smile as I saw them sleeping as they cuddle. So it's my sign to sleep~

-----------

Do you remember their first cuddle?