chapter 16

I was up by Grandpa  uncle's loud voice. Last night i forgot to put down my ear pieces. It hurt so bad! I got ready to go to a Amusement park. As they all are going and i have to keep a watch and another reason behind it. I haven't left this room since i arrived. I sigh and winch in my pillow. I miss Sam!

As I saw them up close, I realised something. They were really the happiest before the tragedy that no one is aware of right now. I drop the subject,not to get into a sad mood. I laugh seeing grandpa Jin as he scream from top of his lungs

Grandpa Jin and jimin was screaming their  lungs out while grandpa Teahyung and Jungkook was screaming in joy!! “Ahhhh, I'm nev - ahh -er going to ride ahh this again.... " ‘Why!?”! Jimin Ah you're the one yuhuuu.... Who choose this ride!" Yeahhhhh~~~ ..... “Ahhhh i wanna get out of heeeeeeeee" grandpa screamed again.

Everyone is having fun. I love this atmosphere. I wish mom could see them like this. I took a picture to keep it as a memory. But then i had to rush into the bathroom.

It feels good now! Oh wait– grandpa noo!! I ran and pulled the boy away with me. Leaving a confused Grandpa and a shocked boy. “Hey! Leave me! Who are you?” He asked, raising his eyebrows as I winded my eyes. ‘Uh-oh i thought you're my friend.. sorry!’ I apologise and he just nods before leaving.

‘Younjea! Come here’ yoonjea? YOONJEA??