Chapter 6

I looked at outside as the car speed up to reach our destination. This is finally happening or is it a dream? I pinch myself and hiss as the realisation hit me hard. 'What are you thinking Min?' Samule asked as he side glance me for a second before fixing his eye on the road.

"Nothing really, i-i am afraid, what if I made a mistake that change everything; Samule rolled his eyes and speak up "You! The great youngest scientist suddenly scared of something that you hold onto for so long! Pff it's seriously funny!" I hit the back of his head and Huff "It's not funny, I'm seriously scared!".

He stopped the car suddenly that made me jerk a little. He turn his head on my side and smiled "Don't worry, everything will turn out good!" His words and that blooming smile gave me the courage I needed. And soon we arrived at our destination. I fixed my attire before stepping outside, along with Samuel. My family, colleagues and most importantly the love of my life waiting patiently for me. No media is allowed in the research centre as per the rules and regulations and I'm extremely grateful of that.

I hugged everyone, "Take care of yourself there" Samayra whispered as some tears tickle down her face. I gently peaked her forehead before leaving. Nobody is allowed where the time machine is, I took a big breath before stepping into the room. I look back, taking a last glance on everyone, i saw Samule whispering "Go ahead, All the best". I smiled and took the step I have always dreamt of.

"Ugh, mom I'm scared " i winch before pushing the button. And in a instant my head start spinning, my heart rate going above average. Everything turned white as i felt myself getting dizzy every passing minutes.

"Oh my back!" I winched in pain as I fall on the hard ground. I winch again holding my back. 'Shit, not so good entry like i expected ' i whisper to myself before a hand came and pulled me up on my feet.

"Are you okay?" I stopped dusting myself and looked up only to stare at him with wide eyes and open mouth. "Grandpa...?" I whisper and his face turns into a mixture of shock and curiosity. "DO I LOOK LIKE GRANDPA???" he screamed shaking me badly. Oh shit, did i say that aloud.

"Of course not honey. Who said you look like grandpa!?"

The shaking finally stopped and i glanced at the source of this new voice. "Who's She..?" That was the last thing I mumbled before everything turned black around me as I felt a sudden rush in my body!

____________

So the time travel started......

Grandpa? Whom he calling grandpa? And who's the unknown person??