Chapter 5

"Son, are you ready?" Dad's husky voice made me snap out of my mind. I look up at him and smiles. 'Yes, dad!' He softly smiles at me and hug me before sighing. "Let's go,Everyone's waiting". I hum and we left.

Today dad's driving, I'm sitting in the corner, while in the middle sat Samayra and beside her Mina. She holds my biseps and snuggle closer to me. I sigh , dropping my head above her. 'Are you okay?' her angelic voice made me smile. I softly kissed her head to let her know that I'm okay. But am I really?

I shrugged it as we arrived at our destination. I took a big breath before stepping out of the car. They all greeted her, giving her flowers and it was my turn soon. Everyone left to give me privacy. "Hey mom! How are you?" My fingers crease her graved name on the stone.

My lips tug upwards as I hear rustling behind me. And here's come my whole family! "I hope you, dad and grandpa's are all happy and watching me from the sky! You know Momma, I kept my promise!! I'm going to the past! And I have another thing to tell you..!!" My cheeks hurt the way I'm smiling but I want to do this!

"Samayra, Please come here". I reached out my hand for her to take. She took my hand confused and sat down beside me. "Momma met Samayra, The love of my life. And I want to marry her". I heard a Loud gasp and squeals from my side and behind. And I don't have to turn around to know who did that. I look at Her eyes and she nervously smiles.

"Samayra, will you like to be mine till my last breath?" I hopefully fetch out the ring from my back pocket. Her lips twitched and she left out a cry and jumped on me resulting both of laying on the grass. 'Yes, yes ,yes yes'. She keep chanting yes when all i could was laugh in happiness. My eyes landed on my family and they're all smiling fondly.

We both stand up , dusting our clothes. I nervously smile and She shyly holds her hand up. I softly put the ring in her ring finger and kissed afterwards. "This will remind you of me until i came back and then we will get married ".

"Sir, it's time to go!" I look at my right and smile at him. 'Guys, you all go with him. I will be coming after finishing a urgent work' I smile and sent them off with the driver.

I sigh, and sat on my car and drive off. I have to reach there before it's too late! I quickly drive off to our private hospital. The gaurds salute seeing me and i nod. 'Sir, you're here!' "Samule, How are you my friend!" We side hug eachother and smile before entering the treatment ward.

'Minseo, Samule! What are mine boys doing here on their big day?' The old man said in a teasing voice but cough out loud the next moment. "Sir, you don't seem fine! Should we cancel this today?" Samuel ask and i nod. Sir's life is more important to me. 'No no why would you do that! You two have been working for this day. And Minseo needs to go there!'

I hold his hand gently, "Sir, I'm going today. I will resolve everything and then come back to my family ". He pat my head softly. 'I know my boy, but don't make any mistakes like me! Changing the past has it's own consequence.'

"Sir, is this the reason you never wanted someone to find out about you or the help you did in making 'The time machine ' He hum and lay down. "Minseo, you should go now and please don't make any mistakes this time." Huh? What does that mean? I looked at Samuel but he doesn't seem to catch it. Nevertheless I thanked him and left with Samuel.

---------------

What does he mean my making mistakes? Does he know something, we don't??