Chapter 0

I have always been called hyper active as a kid, whatever that meant, though, I was always looking for a new adventure wherever I went. 

Like that time when I was 8, our village elder told us a story about a giant monster that lives in the forest on the border of the island, he said that it would go out whenever it was hungry to harass people and eat them alive! Being the adventurous 8 year old I was, I decided to go battle that monster so that it would never hurt anyone ever again. 

As I entered the forest, I saw what I thought was the monster, it had four legs and a head full of hair, I ran towards it shouting: 

"YOU WILL NEVER HURT ANYONE AGAIN AS LONG AS I'M AROUND!" 

Just as I stopped screaming like a maniac, I stood right in front of it holding a huge wooden stick ready to fight it till my last breath, when suddenly, it roared so loud I thought I'd go deaf right then and there, it's roar seemed to attract a hunter from my village who was just doing his job nearby, he ran as fast as he could to the place where I was, he pointed his gun into the air and shot, the sound scared the monster and it ran away. 

The hunter turned to me and said panting 'Rygel...are you...okay?' (Rygel, as in, my name) 

I turned to him and said proudly 'Of course I'm okay, I could have finished that monster on my own, but thanks for your help anyway' and just like that I flipped my hair like a brat and walked away,

'THAT'S A LION BY THE WAY, NOT A MONSTER!'

Said the hunter, rather annoyed, 

'I knew that...' I said while I walked away still feeling proud of myself for facing that monster, I mean lion...

That was just one of my many crazy adventures as a kid, but deep down, I was never satisfied, I wished to one day be the leader in a battle, to fight against the bad guys and win, to do something that will make everyone proud...little did I know, that, when I turn 18, my wishes will come true, but not exactly how I'd expected...