Chapter 3

-Okay then, I'll see you off from here Rygel.

-Alright, I'll see you at school next week.

-See you then. Bye~~

-Goodbye Maya...

*Sigh* Well, that was that. I think I'll have to go back to the library on Saturday, aside from returning the book, I will just go there to rummage for some more information. Well, if there was one place (or person) to get information from, that would probably be Aunt Celia, I'm sure she knows something about the lost princess...yeah, she must know...she knows just about everything regarding the history of our planet, though she really doesn't like to talk about it, I don't suppose she won't answer my question.

- Aunt Celia, I'm home...Aunt Celia...?

- I'm over here.

- Oh, hello, how was-

- Before that, why were you late, you got me worried.

- Oh, about that, I just passed by the library with Maya, oh and there's something I want to-

- Wait a minute, you didn't just say you went to the library...right.

- *Sigh~~* I did say that, I think you're overreacting a bit.

- Oh my! Rygel, YOU...WENT TO THE LIBRARY! I can't believe that I have lived to see this day come true!

- ...Aunt...what I was saying, I just went there to get some information about a specific thing, and I wanted to ask you a few questions as well.

- Oh, okay then, you can ask me anything over dinner, so go change and come eat.

- Alright.

Haaaaaah, Aunt Celia...Honestly, she reminds me of Maya sometimes, in...a good way I guess. But, no matter what her personality is like, she is still my only family member, and she's the most precious person in my life...

After my parents passed away, she was my only remaining family member. My mother, who was her sister, left me in her care when I was about 2 months old. So, she is the one who raised me for the past 18 years of my life, and she is really the sweetest person ever. Plus, I owe my whole life to her...

- I'm done.

- Come eat then, here, eat slowly and tell me, what is it that you wanted to ask?

- Well...We were having history class, and some student... (She is too scared to mention Maya) brought up something interesting...I thought maybe you've heard of it before.

- And what is it.

- It's something about a lost princess...

And right at that moment, I could see the shock on Aunt Celia's face, she looked terrified, like someone had just slapped her...

- W-What, where...where did you hear that...tell me Rygel.

- Umm...in school, like I just said...Auntie, is something wrong.

- Huh...what, n-n-no no, continue...

- Umm, okay, well, then I grew interested, because it was my first time hearing of it, so I went to the library to find some information about it. So what I wanted to ask you was-

- NO RYGEL, LISTEN TO ME, THIS STUFF IS ALL LIES, NONE OF IT IS TRUE!

What was going on, this is not Aunt Celia...I feel like I'm talking to a different person, this is the first time I've seen her so worked up like that, she's usually so calm, why is she suddenly like this...

- Aunt Celia...are you okay....?

- W-What...yes, I-I'm fine...I'm sorry I got mad at you, forgive me...

- N-No it's okay, I won't ask about this stuff anymore, I'm sorry...

- *deep breath* Listen to me dear, someday, you'll know everything, it...is not time yet, now, finish your food and go rest.

- H-Huh, oh alright...

What is she talking about...what does she mean by "It's not the time yet"? I don't understand anything...maybe she knows something no one else knows...I must tell Maya about this, I'll text her...

(Since the people of Venus are very smart, they communicate using virtual screens that they carry around in the form of wrist bands)

No, I'll just go to her house first thing in the morning, it'll be better if I explain it face to face, I'll just text her to say I'm coming to her house tomorrow...yeah, that's it. 

But right now, I should probably make use of this enormous book I have, it has just started to get interesting...