Chapter 6

Note : So...Yes, I deleted this part and posted it again. I didn't like a specific idea so I wanted to change it.  SO SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION ! I hope nothing like this happens again T-T . I suggest you reread this part because it mentions something that's important :) However if you don't want to that's completely up to you.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and HAPPY READING !

W-What...w-why am I crying...?

*wipes her tears quickly*

I-it's not like they are my parents or something...I'm sure Maya cried too when she read that...right...? I mean, it's pretty emotional.

Hey, there is one page left...I'll read it quickly and go to bed...

"Seeing both her masters no longer alive, the Queen's maid held the little princess in her arms and ran. She stopped after being blocked by a Lumainian soldier who asked her who the child was...

'I-It's mine...' she replied, trembling in fear...'Please...don't hurt us...'

'JUST GET IN!' replied the soldier, he pushed both the maid and the princess into a small spacecraft, and it looked like a tiny room that could barely fit one person...she felt pressure, then she felt like it had just launched of the surface...after a while...she woke up, the princess was still in her arms, and it looked as if they had both just lost their consciousness...

'W-where am I...how did I get here...ah, her highness the princess...'

The maid looked at the princess, tears streaming down her eyes.

'I guess It's just you and me your highness...but don't worry, I'll protect you......' "

And then, on the very bottom of the page, written in a weird bright blue shining font, two little sentences that said...

-This book is to those who have seen the misery and desolation of that fateful day-

...But only those who witnessed the truth...know the truth...

What the...what does it mean by, "only those who witnessed the truth...know the truth"?

I don't get it...

Why is it that last part written in that weird font?

And why is that specific part shining?

And who are the people who...know...?

Am I the only one who can see this part?

Did Maya see it?

How did she react?

Who even wrote this book?

How could it be in so much detail?

Is the author even mentioned?

IS THERE EVEN AN AUTHOR ?!

I have to check for the author's name...what the...I have flipped all the way to the last page, how is there no author mentioned? And how did I not notice that there was no author mentioned? How did this book even get to the library? I have so many questions...! *sigh* I'll just go to bed for now...and I'll talk to Maya in the morning.

- *sigh...SIGH...*

- What great matter in this world has got you sighing like that Rygel-

- AAAHH! OH! AUNT CELIA! IT'S YOU! UH...HAHA...WHATSOEVER DO YOU MEAN! I WAS JUST UM, I WAS JUST TIRED...YEAH, JUST THAT! SEE...I'M GOING STRAIT TO BED!

- Right...well then...goodnight dear.

- Good night auntie...

- *peek*

- I'm sleeping~...

- Okay...

Phew...that was close...I don't think she would have liked to see that book...she looked really mad when I even mentioned the princess, I don't even want to imagine her reaction if she saw me reading that huge book...

- Rygel...

- W-WHAT! Oh...AUNT CELIA! YOU STARTLED ME FOR THE SECOND TIME...!!!

- I'm sorry, I just wanted to ask a question.

- Ah...y-yes auntie...

She's not going to ask about the book is she...or maybe she noticed that I was crying...! Oh no no no....

- How can you sleep if your lamp is on?

- W-what, huh...Ahhh...THE LAMP! I-I was just, SO TIRED I didn't notice it was still on! See I'm really tired...

- Right...well then let me turn it off-

- NO! I'LL TURN IT OFF...! s-since I'm closer...*click*...there, it's off, goodnight Aunt Celia!

- Goodnight...Rygel...

Phew...! Close again, if she had come to turn the lamp off...she would've seen the book! Since it's pretty hard to miss...

I should probably put it somewhere other than my desk...

Ah...there, perfect, shoved it right in the middle of the closet, I'm sure she won't see it there.

Ahhhhhhhh...now I'm actually tired, alright, time for bed...