Chapter 4

Alright, let's continue reading this book...

"The king of Lumainia didn't accept the fact that he had to pay for his actions and rebuild Lumainia from scratch to restore The Life Stone, instead he decided to use a way that was forbidden for anyone to use, and it was to-

-steal the Life Stone of another planet by invading it, doing so would provide Lumainia with enough energy to be rebuilt on its own. 

So, being who he was, the king of Lumainia decided to invade the richest planet in the galaxy at the time...Venus. 

Even though Lumainia was noticeably weaker than Venus, it was equipped with a weapon that could destroy any planet, no matter how big or strong it was. Using those weapons, Lumainia's soldiers overpowered Venus's soldiers, and then focused on getting the Life Stone, in the middle of the chaos, the king of Lumainia himself rushed into the palace to get the stone...

The King of Lumainia entered a room that looked more like a magical cave, in the middle of the room, was a podium, and placed on the podium was the Life Stone, a gorgeous gem emitting a bright blue radiance, shining upon it was a glimmer of a soft yellow glow...

Beneath the podium, stood another one, placed on the second podium was a sword, it looked majestic and magnificent, a purple glow radiating from it, and a golden light shining from under it...

The King of Lumainia looked at the treasures with greedy eyes, and suddenly, he noticed the light from the Life Stone decreasing, as he hurriedly tried to grab the stone, the King of Venus appeared, he was struggling to catch his breath, he was hu...

The King of Lumainia looked at the treasures with greedy eyes, and suddenly, he noticed the light from the Life Stone decreasing, as he hurriedly tried to grab the stone, the King of Venus appeared, he was struggling to catch his breath, he was hurt, and there were injuries all over his body...

As both kings rushed to the stone, one attacking and one defending, the stone suddenly exploded...! 

Both kings were down, but what happened next shocked them both...the stone divided into three pieces, one flew over to the sword, and stuck to it like it was meant to be there...the other two pieces glided through the air, the king of Lumainia stood up and starting running after them, they flew through the castle walls, arriving to the room where the Queen and the newborn princess were, there were guards around them, so the King of Lumainia stood behind a corner... 

As everyone watched, one piece set itself on a pendant placed on the Queen's neck, and the other piece flew right into the body of the princess!"

- *knock knock* Rygel...are you in there?

- *slams the book shut* Y-yes Aunt Celia, I'm in here.

- Oh...what are you doing?

- Oh nothing~~Just...hanging out with myself...you know.

- Are you perhaps...still upset with me...?

- W-What! No! No Way! How Could I Be Upset At YOU!

- Oh, I'm glad.

- Ah...By the way, I got my report card today.

- The one for the last semester?

- Yes, wait let me go get it.

Celia: *That poor child, she doesn't know the dangers that lie ahead of her...but sooner or later...she will have to find out...*

- Here it is.

- Ah! yes, hmmm...a B- in History, why am I not surprised.

- Come on Auntie, you know I don't like History that~ much...

- Yes, yes, I know, enough of school and studies, how about we go for a little evening walk...?

- Sure! Let's go...!