Chapter 7

- ~Rise and Shine~

- Huh...Maya.........MAYA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

- Hellooo~~

- Hello...? . . . Maya...what are you doing here???

- Well, you texted me yesterday saying you would come to my house first thing in the morning, SO I WOKE UP AT 5 AM!

- Five...FIVE AM. ! WHY?!

- Because, that's first thing in the morning.

- ......

- ...Anyway...I stayed awake till 8, then I decided I SHOULD COME OVER!

- Of course you did...

- I came and found Auntie Celia awake, so she let me in and we talked and talked, and then we made breakfast together!

Breakfast...that explains why the house smells so good...I'm hungry...

- So now you go wash up and change, and come eat breakfast, then you can tell me whatever it is you wanted to tell me yesterday.

- Okay...

So Aunt Celia and Maya were together all morning, oh well, I wonder what they talked about....wait a second, Maya didn't tell Aunt Celia what book I borrowed from the library...

Did she, Noo~ She wouldn't~

...Right...?

Well...I guess that's not the most important thing right now...it's just that, last night...I had such a weird dream...

Celia: Good morning Rygel.

Rygel: Good morning Auntie.

Maya: Come on guys! Let's eat!

Everyone:.........*eating in silence*

Maya: Soooo~~...Oh! I'm guessing Rygel told you that we went to the library yesterday...it was REALLY INTERESTING how she was so fascinated about-

Rygel: *COUGH COUGH* oh god, I think I just chocked on something-*COUGH COUGH*

Maya: Oh! I'll get you water!

Celia: Are you okay Rygel? *she actually said so very calmly*

Rygel: Oh I Don't Know...I think I might die...

Maya: I got the water!

Celia: Here now, drink slowly...

Rygel: Ehem...I'm full...I think I'll go to my room now, oh and Maya...

Would you care to follow me when you're done...?

Maya:

*Why is she looking at me with such a death stare...*

'O-of course I'll be right there'

*I'll just put on a bright smile before she pierces right though me*

...Exactly 2 minutes later...

- I'm here...Rygel...?

- Maya...

- Yes...?  *Oh god I'm gonna die*

- Come look at something please.