Chapter 1

"And that is how we, as Venusainians, have developed technology that is far more advanced than anything on planet earth. Our highly advanced technology has helped us adapt to planet earth, providing us with everything we need to survive on this foreign planet..."

And there goes our history teacher, blabbering on and on about how "Highly Advanced Our Technology Is" , as if we haven't known that major detail ever since we have opened our eyes into this world...As the teacher stopped to hand over some papers, my friend Maya asked a question that caught my attention...

- Sir...?

- Yes Maya...

- May I ask a question?

- If it's about the lesson, then sure, go on.

- Ummm...okay, I was reading a book once about the Royal Family of Venus, the book mentioned something about a princess, is it true that the King and Queen had a daughter shortly before the events of the war? Did she survive? And where is she? And how did she-

- Slow down Maya, and yes, it is believed by most that they did have a daughter, and that she survived, and it is said that she lives a normal life, here, on planet earth, though no one knows who she is.

- So if she's here, on this planet, then, how did she get here...?

- The same way we all got here, I believe she came here with someone who is still taking care of her to this day, I used to work as a tutor in the palace, and I remember the Queen had a maid whom she trusted her life with, I don't quite remember her name though...

- Whoa...what I would give to know who the princess is...

The conversation kept going on and on, more students joined in and started asking all types of weird questions, like what the princess looked like, or was she name by her parents or someone else, and our poor teacher had to listen to all their dumb questions, but I was not interested in their abnormal questions anymore, I was buried in my own thoughts at this point.

First, I felt pity for the princess, but then I thought "NEW ADVENTURE!!"

I could investigate who the princess is and find her, then I'll be the hero of Venus, and then I'll...

- Rygel, Rygel...RYGEL!

-WHAT!  Oh, Maya, hi, what's up

- What's up..? It's been ten minutes since the end of class, and your still dreaming, tell me, what are you thinking of?

- Huh...Oh, nothing, I was thinking about the princess and how-

- Oh cool, isn't it just so fascinating, I wish I was the princess, living in disguise, possibly not even knowing my true identity, it would be a fairytale come true.

- Speaking of fairytales, would you mind giving me that book you read about the Royal Family, I just want to-

- Oh of course, casually speaking that book was the cause of the whole conversation, am I right, the book was very boring until they mentioned the princess, It is a miracle you have asked to borrow a book, I mean YOU, AND A BOOK! Hahaha...Oh you reminded me, the teacher gave us our report cards, I told him I'll give you yours, since you were obviously in another world and-

- Goodness Gracious Maya, WOULD YOU STOP TALKING FOR A SECOND, and could you give me my...

- Oh that's true, I do talk a lot sometimes, some people say I'm like my mom, she used to talk a lot when she was young, unlike my dad who was...

Goodness...she just wouldn't stop talking, but I was used to her by now, we had been friends ever since I could remember, and she could talk for hours on end without stopping.

Maya Gladion

Maya Gladion

As she told me her life's story for the hundredth time, I was looking at my report card,

 a B- in History...of course, no wonder our History teacher just gave Maya my paper, he probably didn't even say my name...Oh well, at least that's the only subject below an A. Not to brag, but I have never, and I mean NEVER gotten anything below an A, except for History that is...

 As I was sulking about the B-, I realized that Maya and I have walked all the way to the library.

- Maya...why are we in front of the library right now...?

- Chill Rygel, did I forget to tell you that I borrowed the book, and you know, I have to return it.

Oh god, I have to look for one book, among a thousand others, this is seriously torture! Who knows how long it would take us to find the book, but I was determined, I needed to know everything I could possibly know.

- No pain no gain, right...

- It's not the time Maya, we have to find that book.

- Then come on then, let's go!

And there begins my journey, in the library...