Chapter 8

- Here's the book.

- Thank you Rygel, would you like to borrow another book?

- No thanks, I looked around but I didn't find a book I needed. Maybe some other day. Ah, but, can I ask you a question please?

- Sure, go ahead.

- Who...wrote this book?

- Ah...well, to be honest, I really don't know.

- Well then, how did it get to the library...?

- About that, the book was found inside one of the space crafts that sent us to the earth. The part of the book including information about the war was not there in the first place, but one day...it just...appeared in the book. No one really knows how it got in there, or who wrote it.

- Oh, I get it...thank you.

- You're welcome, I'm sorry I couldn't give you all the info you were looking for.

- No, it's alright don't worry about it.

- Alright then, farewell.

- Goodbye Ms. Rowan.

- Bye June~

- Bye girls.

                       June Rowan

June Rowan

This is June, she's Maya's cousin

(From her Mom's side of the family).

Maya calls her by her name comfortably, but I prefer to address her as "Ms. Rowan" because she's much older than me

(Well 7 years is a lot)...She has been working as the librarian here for about 5 years, though she is a bit young compared to how old I think a librarian would be. Anyway, Now that I have returned the book, it's time to go to Maya's house...

- Rygel...

- Yeah?

- Why don't you call June by her name?

- Because she's much older than me, it's much more respectful to call her Ms. Rowan.

- It's fine though, it's just June...you call my brother by his name.

- Oh Austin, he's different.

- What do you mean, he's also older than you.

- Yeah but still...

Austin: What are you two doing here?

Maya: AAAAHHH! AUSTIN YOU IDIOT! YOU SCARED ME! WHAT HOLE DID YOU JUST CRAWL OUT OF!

Austin: I was with father in the woods, he told me to come back first.

Rygel: Well you could have just said hello without creeping out from behind us.

Maya: Yeah Austin!

Austin: Whatever...

Austin Gladion

Austin Gladion

22 Years old

And this is Austin, Maya's brother. He is pretty much a genius to be honest. He graduated earlier than most of his colleagues and got a degree in Computer Engineering.

Austin: Where are you two going anyway?

Maya: Back home.

Austin: Come then, we'll walk back together.

Maya: ...Alright...

Maya and Austin. They have such a funny relationship. I wonder how it feels like to have a sibling...whenever I asked Maya that question, she would just say:

"It feels like there is a cockroach living in my house"

But then she would smile...

It must feel nice to have a sibling though.

- Mom~ I'm home~

- Maya...Ah! Rygel is with you too.

- Hi Auntie...

- Hello Rygel, how are you...?

- I'm good thank you.

- I'm glad to hear that, especially knowing that 'someone' has been bothering you since the very morning.

- Bothering me...? Ah! Maya...No no she didn't bother me at all!

- Yeah mom! I just did what she told me to. And that was to come 'First Thing in the Morning!'

- Sure sure, now would you two like a snack?

- Yes please!

- Uh sure, thank you.

- You're welcome.

- Come on Rygel, let's go inside.

- Alright...