Chapter 11

Warning: This chapter contains light NSFW. Readers discretion adviced.

After having lunch with Daichi's family, Koushi and the captain were in Daichi's room to get ready. In about half an hour, the setter's mother would come and pick her son up, and they wanted to spend some more alone time together. They were lying on the bed, kissing passionately.

"Do you really have to go, Koushi?"

"Yes, Ichi. I really need to go and help my mum. But we'll see each other at school soon, and spend the entire week in Tokyo together." The setter was panting, the kiss leaving him out of breath.

"I know, Koushi. But the whole team will be there, and we won't have time to be alone." Chuckling lightly, Koushi leaned backwards slightly and cupped his boyfriend's face in his hands, pointing his hazel eyes into the darker, sad ones of the captain.

"I know we won't be alone. But we'll be together, and that's what's really important. And if we want to be alone for a bit, we can always take a walk in the school yard, away from the team and the drama." Daichi kept his gaze locked into his boyfriend's a little longer, before closing his eyes and letting out a sigh.

"You're right, Koushi. I love you." They started kissing again, softly at the beginning. The contact became gradually more passionate and intimate, leaving them both aroused and out of breath. without separating their lips, Koushi rolled on top of Daichi, and the dark-haired's hands started traveling under the setter's clothes.

"Daichi. Suga-kun's mum is here. She's waiting downstairs, so don't take too long. Okay?"

"Yes, mum. We'll be there shortly." His hands stopped on Koushi's hips at the sound of his mother's voice, but now, another sound caught his attention. His boyfriend's breathing was fast and hot, brushing against the sensitive skin of his neck and sending chills down his spine, his arousal fueled by it. "Koushi, are you...?" As soon as he shifted slightly,to have a look at the setter, his words died on his lips. The vice captain had let out a little whine, which sounded almost like a shy moan, and started to move his hips.

"Ichi... I'm..." Koushi was now grinding against the captain's arousal, wanting something he couldn't have in that moment. Another whine escaped his lips, when the dark-haired teen pushed their hips together. "No... don't do that... I'm close."

"Yeah, me too, Koushi. You need to let it out. Can you do that for me?"

"But, Ichi..." Koushi's complaint stopped when he gasped, burying his face against his boyfriend's neck and fingers grasping those soft, black locks. Daichi had moved one of his hands from Koushi's hips, and now it was pushing past the waistband of his trousers, playing with the barely growing hair that traced the way from his belly button downwards. "Ichi... wait..." Daichi shifted his weight, rolling them both to lay on their sides. He lapped at his boyfriend's lobe, before gently breathing on the damp spot and sending more chills down the grey-haired boy's spine. Wanting to feel more friction between them, he rolled them back so that Koushi was once more on top of him, his own hips starting to move on their own against the other's arousal. As the moans were getting slightly louder, Daichi's hands lifted their t-shirts and pushed Koushi's trousers and underwear down, so that their clothes wouldn't get dirty. When they had regained their composure, Daichi grabbed his boyfriend's bag and they walked down the stairs.

"I'm really sorry to have to take my son away from your company, Daichi-kun. Although, if you don't have any plans and if you'd like, you could come shopping with us." The setter's mum's voice was showing just how sorry she was to have to split the two boyfriends, even if just for some hours.

"I wish I could, Sugawara-san. Unfortunately, I have to finish my homework before tonight, because I don't think we will have much time to study, at the training camp. But thank you for the invite." Daichi noticed his boyfriend's shoulder drop slightly, his eyes showing a slight sadness at those words. He moved towards the setter, cupping his cheek in his hand in a tender gesture, his thumb gently stroking his skin. "I really, really wish I could, Koushi. But we promised Takeda-sensei to keep our grades up, so that we can stay in the team until the Nationals. You know this, right?" Koushi sighed, before giving a soft, loving smile to his beloved.