momo x reader x jihyo 💦

Mommy?
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(I attached the pic of a room for better imagination.)

Momo has been playing video games since an hour, while y/n's hands are tied up, legs spread, a vibrator inside her cat she whimpers and begs momo to turn it off but momo has headphones on. Momo finally gets up from her chair and walks towards y/n. "How many orgasms u had?" Momo asks while smirking. Y/n wants to speak but she can't because of the unbearable pleasure she is getting
"S-six orgas- uhh" is all that came out of her mouth which turned on momo she walks over the drawer and pulls out a suitcase containing 3 vibrators, 2 dildos, nipple rings, a teddy bear, sexy lingerines, lube, a whipping belt and nipple rings.

Momo impatiently takes out all of her clothes, inserts a 10 inch fake dick inside herself and smirks at y/n. Momo is now pounding inside y/ns kitty making sure to hit that one sensitive spot of y/n. She hits those spots which y/n never even knew existed. They both were a moaning mess "m-mommy can I c-cum ah?" Y/n asks but just after hearing this much from y/n momo pulls out of her and spanks her. "I am not even halfway done and u want to cum?, I will definitely not let u do that kitty, stick out your ass" y/n does what she is said to do. Momo takes out the whipping belt and whips y/n's ass. "Ahh"

"Tang"!!

Y/n digs her face in the pillow and closes her mouth with her hands to prevent any kind of noises which made momo furious.

"Tang!!!!"
"Don't close your mouth kitty, show me how u feel when I whip u" momo says to which y/n responds "yes m-mommy ahh"
Momo feels a wave of satisfaction in herself after seeing y/ns ass red. Momo changes y/ns position and spreads her legs. Y/n misses a breath when she feels warmth near her 😺, she looks down to see momo's face near her pussy momo starts licking y/n's clit and then she enters her tongue inside her. Y/n wanted to touch momo but she couldn't because of the stupid handcuff so she just moans loudly while momo bobs her head in y/n after 10 minutes y/n cums inside momos mouth. "Mommy pl-please" y/n says while breathing heavily "pls what kitty?"
"Take of this handcuff from me,I want your milk" momo uncuffs y/n and brings her boobs in front of y/ns face "like what u see?" Y/n doesn't says anything she just sucks momos left boob as she gets the taste of her sweet and white milk. Momo moans "fuck baby suck harder" y/n does what she is told to suddenly the door opens and guess who was standing there? Jihyo ofc. "Fuck, what are u guys even doing?" Y/n covers herself inside the blanket while momo looks at jihyo "why? U wanna join?" Though jihyo was getting mixed feelings but when she saw momos beautiful pink pussy, y/ns fucked up state and the toys kept in the suitcase she decided to join. Now jihyo strips herself as y/n and momo watches her pink aerolas. Jihyo goes up to momo and they both kiss roughly, jihyo sucks momo's tongue while bobbing her head. While y/n sucks jihyo's boobs. Momo caressed y/n's head. Momo sits in the middle and orders y/n and jihyo to kiss as she witnesses the live p0rn. Jihyo harshly pulls y/n in for a kiss and pulls her hair tightly which made y/n loose her breath and throw herself on the bed momo sucks y/ns boobs while massaging the other as jihyo licks her pussy. This was too much for y/n she kept whimpering and moaning "ahh ahh yes m-mommy uh fuck" y/n moans loudly "mommy can I c-cum?" Jihyo and momo suddenly gets up and y/n whimpers at the lost of pleasure "mommy please let m-me cum" y/n cries out. jihyo looks at momo and they smirk. Momo gets up and takes 2 vibrators insert it inside herself and jihyo and for about y/n, she ties her to the gaming chair momo and jihyo were now sitting on the bed with vibrators in themselve and y/n was tied onto the chair with 1 vibrator inside her pussy, 1 dildo in her ass, nipple rings attached to her nipple and her eyes blindfolded jihyo and momo playing with the remotes kept beside them. The room was filled with y/ns moans and whimpers and u know that the night was going to be rough and long as hell.

__________________________________________

Word count: 815