Yes miss ( shuhua x reader) 💦

G!p ⚠️

"Oh it's 4 pm already, my tutor must be coming" y/n thought to herself. She changed her clothes and cleaned her messy room before shuhua arrives, the bell rang and y/n ran to open the door "good afternoon miss, please come inside "

They were now in y/n's room, shuhua flipped the pages of y/n's textbook searching for something, "I gave u some questions to solve, why didn't u solve them?" Shuhua asked, anger was completely visible in her eyes which made y/n freeze in her place she still somehow gathered the courage to speak "i- i forgot about it" she spoke and hung her head low.

"So y/n, what do u think? Should I punish u?" Shuhua asked as she ran her fingers on y/n's neck "h-how exactly?" Y/n asked trying to not make any unholy sounds. "By fucking you? Mmhm?" Shuhua said which made y/n completely freezed she didn't even dare to move, she not even allowed her saliva to travel down her throat. Shuhua chuckled at y/n's behaviour, her nipples were erected which showed how  horny she was.

Shuhua lifted  y/n's skirt and rubbed her clit, slowly, slowly and then fastly "yes miss so good" y/n said as she throwed her head back and rolled her eyes due to pleasure. Her mind was filled with only one sentence "yes miss" she kept  moaning and whimpering until she came. She was tired now but shuhua had a burning pain in her c0ck, yes her c0ck. Y/n was tired and completely unaware of what was shuhua doing. She felt something long in her pussy and screamed "ahhh miss what's that?" Y/n asked, she couldn't see anything because shuhua was blocking he view from her hands. All y/n felt was something big pounding in her. "Is that a d!ldo?" Y/n said. "No it's something even better" shuhua said as she pounded more roughly "ahh no" y/n cried but shuhua kept pounding harder and harder until she finally came. Y/n's pussy was filled with shuhua's white and sticky cum. Shuhua removed her hands from y/n's eyes and wiped off the tears from her cheeks "what was it?" Y/n asked while covering herself from the blanket "u wanna see?" Shuhua said and showed y/n her c0ck. "If u want this d!ck again then come to my place next time". Before y/n could think anything shuhua already wore her clothes, pecked y/n's lips and left.