unnie no (wonyoung x reader) 💦

"When are they coming? I can't wait to have lunch" y/n said as Mrs lee( her mother) glared at her "can't u wait for a minute y/n why are u acting like a kid"Mrs lee said as she twisted y/n's ears playfully. Mr.lee slightly smiled watching them have fun with each other. Y/n went to her room to change her clothes since she was still her PJ's.

Mr lee-" i honestly doubted u at first but thankyou for treating my daughter with such love."

Mrs lee- " why are u saying like that is she not my daughter? I may have not given her birth but she is still my daughter and I will always love her"

Mr lee and Mrs lee softly kissed each other.

[Actually, mr lee left y/ns real mother. She was a bitch, she used to strip in clubs in front of men and one of the major reasons why he left her is because she never loved y/n. She used to hit her on a daily basis, lock her in a dark room which left y/n with trauma but ever since mr lee married y/n's step mother she healed through all that. Now she is 18 and happier than ever]

After 2 hours, Mr Kim arrived with his family, as soon as wonyoung entered she greeted everyone and ran to y/n's room with her suitcase.

Wonyoung-" heyy y/n"

Y/n-" finally you're here! But why did u need to bring a suitcase, u could just wear my clothes"

Wonyoung-" I can't wear your clothes they stink like rotten fish"

Y/n-" oh and u stink like smashed garlic now shut up and let's go downstairs"

They both went downstairs and y/n greeted mr and Mrs kim. They all had lunch and planned to have a family movie night. It was currently 2:00 so they decided to rest for some time, everyone was now in their room. Y/n and wonyoung were staying in the same room. Wonyoung was feeling quite h0rny so she decided to masturbate in the shower "y/n, i am going to shower" wonyoung said as she took out a towel and a pair of clothes from her dark blue suitcase. Y/n just hummed as she scrolled on her phone screen, reading tweets on twitter.

Wonyoung went in the shower and placed the shower head near her pussy. The water pressure was so high that she had her orgasm within 15 minutes. She finally showered and went out. Time passed by and it was already night everyone was having dinner.

Mrs kim-" which movie are we gonna watch?"

Wonyoung-" silent place?"

Mr lee-" hmm, whats the genre?"

Wonyoung-" uhh hehe its horror"

Mrs kim-" no sweety we are not watching scary things. U can't even go to pee alone at night and u wanna watch that?"

After having a long argument they decided to watch CJ7.

Y/n and wonyoung washed the dishes and now everyone was watching movie as they drank soju except y/n and wonyoung because they decided to sleep early since Tommorow they will be visiting mount soerak for which they have to wake up early, but wonyoung had something else in her mind.

Now they(y/n and wonyoung) were lying on the bed after changing and showering .

Wonyoung-"y/n should we watch something?"

Y/n-" u know we skipped the movie to sleep early now u wanna watch what?"

Wonyoung-" how about..............this"

Wonyoung said as she played a lesbian porn vid. Y/n has never watched porn or anything she curiously looked at the video while laying her head on wonyoung's chest. "Why is she beating her?" Y/n said as she saw the girl in the vid pounding the dildo in the other girls ass. Wonyoung mentally laughed and said " no she is pleasuring her, don't ask questions just watch" after playing more than 2 videos wonyoung suddenly got up and took off y/n's shorts and watched her wet and bare pussy. "Are u always walking without a panty under your pants?" Wonyoung said as she lustfully looked at y/n.

"N-no and what are u doing leave me" y/n said as she tried to close her spreaded legs but wonyoung prevented her from doing so. Y/n's mouth escaped a voice as she felt something long going inside her pussy. Wonyoung didn't wanted to lose this chance. She couldn't believe she was finally doing what she desired and fantasized for so many years. She did not miss the chance of pleasuring y/n. Y/n moaned and cried as wonyoung finger-fucked her. "Uh Unnie n-no ahhh" y/n begged wonyoung to stop but she didnt "atleast slow down" wonyoung slowed down but y/n realised she wanted it to be faster "no unnie faster" wonyoung hitted y/n's g-spot again and again making her cum. Y/n was now on her knees sucking wonyoung's pussy while wonyoung throwed her head back and enjoyed every moment "ahh fuck yes baby" after some more minutes wonyoung came all over y/n's mouth. She pinned y/n to the bed and started to suck her boobs. Y/n's nipples were fully erected and hard, she moaned again due to the pleasure.

After having a rough session they both laid naked and y/n digged her head onto wonyoung's boobs as she drank the sweet milk. "Was this sex?" Y/n asked while looking up at wonyoung" wonyoung fixed y/n's hair strands and said "yes baby,how was it?" Y/n again licked wonyoung's nipple like a baby and said " it was good, I will tell appa that we had sex" wonyoung slapped y/n and said "dont tell anyone"

___________________________________________

I don't think they will be able to visit mount soerak 🤡

Gxg smuts 😺जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें