stepsister ( Jennie x reader ) 💦

G!p ⚠️

Y/n gasped as she looked at the beautiful mansion in front of her eyes, she couldn't believe that her mother has married Mr Kang. At first she wasn't sure how to react but she finally understood that her mother can't spend the rest of her life alone, she deserves a life partner too. "Let's go y/n" y/n's mother (Mrs Kang) said as she signalled y/n to enter inside the mansion. The maids greeted them, Mr Kang hugged Mrs Kang and then patted y/n's head "welcome, we will make beautiful memories here as a family" Mr Kang said and they went inside. "Where is Jennie?" Mrs Kang asked and Mr Kim told one of the maids to call Jennie.

"Hi aunty, it's so nice to meet u" Jennie said as she smiled "no, call me mom" Mrs Kang said to Jennie and she smiled again " ok mom" Mr Kang signalled Jennie to greet y/n aswell. Jennie hugged y/n tightly "let's go to our room". Before y/n could say anything she was already dragged by Jennie into their shared room.

Time passed by... it was 9 in the night right now y/n was laying on the bed looking at jennie's face who was still sleeping, she saw that jennie's boobs were visible "so hot" y/n thought to herself, her eyes went further and she saw a big crotch in jennie's pants...what was it?.... strange

Y/n was curious so she slid down her hands in Jennie's pants and she felt a d!ck in there. Several questions ran through her mind, she just kept stroking and rubbing jennie's dick while thinking about was she just saw. She felt asleep while her hands still in Jennie's pants.

Morning:

"Alright, we will come back at night."

Mr Kang said as he and Mrs Kang sat in the car. They wanted some time alone so they went on a date, as soon as they left Jennie grabbed y/n in her room and pinned her to the wall, y/n looked at her in shock and disbelief.

"So babygirl, what were u doing yesterday night?" Jennie said as she handcuffed y/n's hands "w-what? I was doing n-nothing" y/n said. "Oh baby really? Liar!" Jennie throwed y/n to the bed and turned on the red lights. "Why this lights? And why did u handcuff me?" Y/n said while panicking, Jennie hovered above and pinched her nipple seductively "get up and ride my thigh and if u don't, then u get mommy's dick " Jennie commanded and y/n followed her commands because she didn't wanted to get that 9 inch thing inside herself. Y/n's pussy released a liquid when she rode Jennie's thigh, the liquid was all over her thighs now. "Is that what u have? Ride it faster" Jennie commanded again. Y/n started to ride Jennie's thigh faster as her boobs jiggled up and down, she suddenly stopped and Jennie spanked her hard. "Why the fuck did u stopped? Now get ready to survive my dick" Jennie said and kissed y/n giving her no time to even breath. She teased y/n by rubbing the tip of her d!ck in y/n's entrance, she finally interested it inside y/n "shit you're too tight" Jennie said. She fucked y/n mercilessly at an inhuman speed. "Aah yess Mommy f-fuck harder" y/n whimpered, she had her orgasm in 28 minutes "Mommy stop now I can't" y/n cried out but Jennie kept thrusting inside her until she came. Y/n was now tired, she just wanted to cuddle but Jennie had other plans she pinched y/n's boobs and y/n screamed, just as she screamed Jennie took the opportunity and inserted her dick inside y/n's mouth. "Suck baby" Jennie said. Though y/n was tired she still sucked on Jennie's dick because it was delecious. Jennie was now mouth fucking y/n. She fucked and fucked until she came. Her cum was all over y/n's neck. "I love your dick Mommy" was the last thing y/n said before she passed out.

___________________________________________