The new CEO (Lisa x reader)💦

Y/n rubbed her eyes as the alarm kept in ringing "trring trring trring" she finally got up and turned it off. It was another annoying ass day but she has to work for surviving. When she was wearing her clothes a thought came in her mind which made her happy...very happy. The old CEO is finally leaving and there will be a new one, obviously she was happy that she don't have to deal with that old man again.

Y/n took a deep breath as she entered inside the office "hi y/n" Sakura said while brightly smiling and y/n responded back to her "hii Sakura" she began to do her work when suddenly someone tapped her back, she looked back to see and it was yoenjun " Mrs Lisa has called u" he said with a serious look "wait but who's Lisa?" Y/n asked to him "oh it's the new CEO" .

Y/n thought for a second.....why did she called her? She wasn't even late Today, she just shrugged off the thoughts and went in the CEO's cabin she peaked inside and asked "may I come in ma'am?"
"Yes" a cold voice responded, it sent vibrations in y/n's body, her legs were already shaking with fear. She entered the cabin and looked at Lisa, she felt very weak under her gaze. Lisa slowly walked towards y/n while seductively swaying her hips. "do u want to lose this job?" Lisa asked as she traced y/n's jawline with her long fingers, y/n absolutely didn't wanted to lose this job because ofcourse she needed money to pay bills. She was absolutely scared and didn't knew what to respond so she just played with her fingers, Lisa broke the silence and again asked "what if I promote u from a regular employee to my very own personal assistant?"

Y/n managed to somehow speak and said "y-yes ma'am I would be obliged if u promote me".

Next day:

Y/n again woke up from her dream land and dressed up to leave for work and today is the day when she would be working as Lisa's personal assistant. She finally reached at the building and looked here and there, she finally entered inside and went in lisa's cabin. "May I come in ma'am" she hesitantly spoke and Lisa replied with a cold voice "yes u may" y/n entered inside and sat on her table that was just infront of Lisa's table. Lisa got up and walked towards
Y/n slowly slowly while staring at her.
Y/n finally lost it and spoke "wh-why are y-you coming towards m-me Mrs Lisa? I d-didnt even do anything" Lisa just smirked and leaned down to y/n's ear "really?" She asked in a seductive tone, y/n was not able to form words at all she just breathed heavily, their was a pin drop silence in the room the only thing that could be heard was y/n's loud breathes, her rib cage moving up and down as she inhales and exhales deeply. The room was filled with sexual tension. Lisa went to her table and said "give me the files that I told u to make and bring me a cup of coffee...with no sugar" y/n obediently did as told. When she returned back with a cup of coffe lisa said "come here" y/n stood behind Lisa's chair while her eyes on the file, lisa took the cup of coffe and placed it on the table, she pulled y/n by her tie "ahh" y/n reacted as she was pulled unexpectedly "why is there a mistake in here?" Lisa said while giving her a death glare. Y/n was just praying for her end times now..she had never been so scared in her whole life but to her surprise Lisa just told her to sit down so she pulled a chair for herself to sit on but Lisa grabbed her wrist "no not there, sit on my lap" she said while manspreading and tapping on her thighs, y/n's eyes widened but in no moment she was in Lisa's chair, on her lap. Lisa opened y/n's button and slid her hands inside it, y/n felt that it was wrong but she loved this feeling so she just let Lisa do whatever she wants, Lisa unhooked y/n's white laced bra and took it off, y/n's upper body was now naked......infront of Lisa. The dominant then lifted up her skirt and rubbed her pussy and it was already so wet, Lisa kept on rubbing it for a while then she took out her fingers and sucked on it, she shoved the same finger in y/n's mouth, y/n sucked on it as if it was a candy. Lisa kissed y/n's neck roughly leaving hickeys and purple marks in there. Y/n turned around and hugged Lisa, her face burried in Lisa's boobs "what do u want?' Lisa asked as she fixed the hair strands that were covering y/n's face. Y/n digged her head deeper in Lisa's boobs and said "your milk" Lisa didn't even hesitated and pulled up her shirt so y/n could suck on her breasts. Now y/n was roughly sucking on to Lisa's boobs while making sounds. Lisa turned y/n back and shoved 3 fingers inside her pussy without any warning, y/n was moaning loudly and on the other side.....Sakura was watching everything from the half open door..

___________________________________________

The ending was a bit embarrassing but hope y'all enjoyed 💘also take care of yourself